Thread: check in thread for wednesday 16th september

check in thread for wednesday 16th september

hi all,

how is everyone doing today?

still struggling with sleep- got none yesterday, went from watching tv to reading, to playing video games at 2 in the morning (talk about night owl), or rather, not a night owl.. but nothing really better to do- no i am a night owl, what ever.. i can't work it out

anyway made me some jam on toast for breakfast which was pretty good, and watched the news/ weather forcast on sky news

not really much to do today... parcel arived (could be 1 of the many things i'm waiting for from amazon).

hour long episode of emmerdale this afternoon (which is always better than the standard half hour episodes)

nothing else planned. dinner's not even sorted yet, but i think it will be something good (maybe some spicy chicken wings, or something chicken related)

here i am saying i love chicken and i've not eaten it for 3 days, i need to sort that out..

have a good day all

em xxx

Re: check in thread for wednesday 16th september

Tonight.......I am Angry grrrrr

Hi all, hope you are doing well. It's early morning wednesday here so I am just getting started. It's been a very busy week at work for me, so I'm starting to feel drained. Got a lot to do and no time in the day to do it. But just reminding myself it will get done.

Had a good time last night seeing my nephews - always brings a smile to my face!

Darned scanner is still broken. It will determine the level of meds I need, so still not settled yet. Saw doc today. They don't know how long it will be

blue moon,

what's wrong?

swgrl09, that's great you had a fun time yesterday!. kids are so cute arn't they. the things they say and do

hope your scanner is fixed soon, 23 tana!

so i watched emmerdale (loads going on right now!), too much for 1 episode even- lol

and it's just started raining here
    checked the parcel.. new album by bon jovie

awsome stuff

Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWalking View Post
    Rather stressful day at work, suffering from terrible dry eyes thanks to my job, which does nothing but drive me insane with worry about my eyesight...

Other than that I'm enjoying a cuppa

hmm,

a cuppa sounds good

mmm enjoy

Thread Information