Thread: check in thread for thursday 17th september

check in thread for thursday 17th september

hello how is everyone doing today?

spent the morning pannicking because i couldn't findm y bon jovie cd. you know that moment where you put something down and can't find it anywhere?. (or forgot where you put it)

anyway that was me this morning- turning my whole room upside down trying to find it (had to stop eventually because i couldn't breav,) but eventually found it- right next to me, which made all my pannicking and stressing out worthless.. i didn't need to do any of that. blah. well it happens.

again, nothing going today but emmerdale (standard half hour episode)

started a new book last night (a daniele steel), because need i say it.. up all night.

dinner wise, having ribbs with BBQ sauce- a rare treat for me, and i look forward to that

have a good day all

em xxx

Re: check in thread for thursday 17th september

I feel like that happens to me a lot - tearing a place apart to find something when it is right there in the open. Worst was when I was panicking looking for my phone while talking on it...

Good morning for me today. I work 12:30 - 9 PM tonight, so I don't have to be up as early and got to sleep a bit more. Got to do some chores that I am normally to tired to do after work. I have requested more evening shifts, but most clinicians only do 1 per week. I find I work better because I have more energy, am more relaxed (have time to do my yoga before too).

Leaves are starting to change ... we must get a leaf blower, got a lot of trees... first fall in our house!

Re: check in thread for thursday 17th september

Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWalking View Post
    Mmmm damn a BBQ sounds good to me right now, they had one at work but I settled for a wrap, which I regretted xx

as you know never had it eventually (check my private message)

*sighs*. maybe i'll have it tomorrow

Thread Information