Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: in a panic over september 23rd... again

Re: in a panic over september 23rd... again

Back in 2011, a lunatic preacher (Harold Camping) here in the states was predicting the end of the world. Many of his followers sold everything they had, and went around the country preaching the end of times. It was big news here.

Of course it didn't happen and these people were left with nothing and probably feeling pretty stupid!

The man in that article must be feeling pretty stupid about now.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Don't apologize for all the posts. I'm so glad you're feeling better than you thought you would be. Anticipatory anxiety is the worst!! I believe you are 8 hours ahead of where I live, so the 23rd will be over pretty soon for you .

Take care!

Congrats we all made it through the 23rd! Hope your feeling more at ease now.

Whoohoo! We survived another one!

ahh I know! I feel a bit silly for getting so worked about it now
    still a bit nervous about next week and all this 'blood moon' stuff everyones been getting so worked up about, but since nothing happened yesterday I'm 99.9% sure it's all nonsense
    thanks again everyone

Quote Originally Posted by shw11 View Post
    ahh I know! I feel a bit silly for getting so worked about it now
    still a bit nervous about next week and all this 'blood moon' stuff everyones been getting so worked up about, but since nothing happened yesterday I'm 99.9% sure it's all nonsense
    thanks again everyone
    Don't feel silly. Trust me, we all have our own "silly" fears, that is why we are on this forum.

I'm actually excited about the blood moon, it sounds kind of cool.

Take it easy!

That guy heading for the volcano is certainly committed but I notice he booked a return flight "just in case"

I like how he justified his instincts partly based on predicting a housing crash...like there won't be thousands of people who predicted that one, eh?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information