Thread: check in thread for friday 18th september

check in thread for friday 18th september

hi all,

how is everyone doing today?

i should start off by saying that i nearly wrote in the subject line.. 18th october, and not september.

1 of the things that happens with lack of sleep (for me at least( is that i get the days mixed up.. usually i think it's later than it actually is, (and that causes a lot of confusion sometimes), especially if you feel that you've lost time- or you don't know where it's gone

today's the day!. series 19 of southpark is finally here (can you believe it's series 19?). neither can i. anyway it starts tonight.. and guess who will be watching- with a big tin of celebration chocolates by her side (meeeeee!). yes i love southpark, and it gives me a rare thing to look forward to (barely look forward to anything these days)

it's also takeaway day, so i'll be having battered sausages for supper- with chips

double emmerdale (since i had such a bad day yesterday, i couldn't bring myself to watch emmerdale), so double today

nothing else going on

have a good day

em

xx

Re: check in thread for friday 18th september

Hey Emily, I watched South Park this week! Must have come out a couple days earlier here. I love that show.

I am starting my day and just got into work ... I'm really tired and glad it's Friday. I kind of want a weekend at home but my husband wants to go see his family out of state ... We're going to see them in two weeks though. Oh well.

How's everybody else doing?

I have never watched South Park. I look forward to watching Goggle Box tonight.
    Emily, Emmerdale was good last night. Corrie rather boring at the moment for me, but I still watched it. I don't read so much now like I used to.
    I think Autumn TV will be better than the "Summer" programs that have been on.
    Love to all

Happy Friday guys . Not much on the cards for me this weekend. Was in London last weekend & have a girls night in Brighton next weekend so this is my only quiet one for a while..... hurrah!!!

Had a crappy week at work & been busy with boot camp in the evenings so planning to open a bottle of something tonight, have a bit of a pamper then snuggle up on the sofa to catch up with some TV. I have a whole series of Downton Abbey to watch before the new one starts on Sunday!!! My other half will be out watching rugby so peace & quiet. Will record Gogglebox as we both love watching together and having a giggle!

Not sure what the rest of the weekend holds. Cinema maybe, out for dinner or just sleeping!!! Intend to be fully chilled before Monday starts again!!!

Have great weekends. xx

Agreed, magic, our summer programming is not great either. I'm looking forward to fall shows starting again!

Meche your plans for tonight sound exactly like what I want to do! Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Emily, Emmerdale was good last night. Corrie rather boring at the moment for me, but I still watched it. I don't read so much now like I used to.
    Love to all
    Lovely to see you on here,Helen

Meche, you could be a double for Kate Middleton especially with her new and much publicised hairstyle!

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Love to all

hi,

oh yes, emmerdale was great last night!. so many exciting storylines going on at the moment

let me ask you a question about emmerdale.. do you think errick will ever get over the loss of his wife vallerie?

i thought he was.. right up until the end- those violent sceens threatening crissy with the bat.. not sure where it's going to go.

so good to meet another emmerdale fan

i only saw 1 episode of gogglebox, and that was a while back.

not bad though

x

Thread Information