Thread: check in thread for saturday 19 september

check in thread for saturday 19 september

hi all,

how is everyone doing today?

first off, what the hell's happening with southpark?

i was really looking forward to watching it yesterday, and when i got round to it was really disappointed. their's no way i can say it was a good start to the series.. it wasn't. it was a real let down

made it up by watching a repeat of murder in successville (honestly i don't like that either, but it was better than that southpark episode)

just 1 day now until we're officially in autumn. and i can't wait. darker nights, colder, and countdown to haloween and christmas.

no sleep agaqin last night, and nothing going on with me today either.

video game stick of truth got dispatched today so by next week i should have something new to look at and i can let you know how it is.

bit annoyed too that their was no emmerdale yesterday because of the rugby, which i don't even watch

ugg
    have a good day all

x

Re: check in thread for saturday 19 september

Hi Emily,
    Still laid in bed with my little boy, having a lazy morning watching Star Wars. We're usually up at crack of dawn but feeling a bit rubbish this morning.

Was also gutted about emmerdale last night - really not bothered about rugby.

Usually have Saturday's to clean house but may need to leave poor hubby to do it today. Little ones off to nanny and grandads tonight so hopefully an early night for me.

Supposed to be going to coronation street tour tomorrow morning so fingers crossed I'm feeling ok to go ��

X

Quote Originally Posted by Torimori View Post
    Hi Emily,
    Still laid in bed with my little boy, having a lazy morning watching Star Wars. We're usually up at crack of dawn but feeling a bit rubbish this morning.

Was also gutted about emmerdale last night - really not bothered about rugby.

Usually have Saturday's to clean house but may need to leave poor hubby to do it today. Little ones off to nanny and grandads tonight so hopefully an early night for me.

Supposed to be going to coronation street tour tomorrow morning so fingers crossed I'm feeling ok to go ��

X

hey torie,

first off, it's so nice to hear from another new member!. i've not done so yet, so let me welcome you to the anxiety forums.

yes, another emmerdale fan!. it's great isn't it?. especially at the moment with the whole erric thing

which starwars movie are you watching?

their's nothing wrong with laying in bed on a saturday morning- it's the weekend, and their shouldn't be any rush.. so enjoy it!.

what will you end up doing at the tour of corination street. just tour the set and stuff?. or do you get to meet some of the cast. it sounds a lot of fun!. they did an emmerdale one but because i can't get out the house i couldn't go to it.. talk about gutted

x

Hi Emily,

Many thanks - I am finding the articles and forums very useful so far and only joined yesterday. Reinforcing the fact that it is not just me that has these irrational fears and worries.

Yes, a big emmerdale fan and coronation street too - my two fave soaps. Eastenders is just doom and gloom and I have enough of that in my own head

Tomorrow is a tour around the set and I think there are sometimes chances of meeting some of the cast. I've been so excited for weeks and weeks and I am going with my mum and sister. I mentioned it to my mum yesterday who said I had to go as it would hel me feel better, which had just piled additional pressure on.

We started watching Star Wars (a new hope) last night and finished off this morning.
    I'm looking forward to Halloween now and then, dare I say it, Christmas!
    X

Hi Emily,

Many thanks - I am finding the articles and forums very useful so far and only joined yesterday. Reinforcing the fact that it is not just me that has these irrational fears and worries.

Yes, a big emmerdale fan and coronation street too - my two fave soaps. Eastenders is just doom and gloom and I have enough of that in my own head

Tomorrow is a tour around the set and I think there are sometimes chances of meeting some of the cast. I've been so excited for weeks and weeks and I am going with my mum and sister. I mentioned it to my mum yesterday who said I had to go as it would hel me feel better, which had just piled additional pressure on.

We started watching Star Wars (a new hope) last night and finished off this morning.
    I'm looking forward to Halloween now and then, dare I say it, Christmas!
    X

i do hope you feel okay to go to the tour.. it would be such ashame if you can't go. it sounds like you really look forward to it!

i agree with eastenders, i watched a couple and just couldn't get in to it. but it was a long time ago.. i can't even remember what happened. something to do with stacy though- actually i think kat saw her somewhere and chased after her or something

what else do you like as well as the soaps?

what about the reality shows. what do you think of programmes such as strictly come dancing or the X-factor

can't stand them myself.. last time something good came out the X factor was G4 (and i don't usually even listen to opera!)

but some of them have really done well for themselves.

like leona lewis x

Me too - I am going to work my backside off to get myself out of bed in the morning as its an early start.

I think emmerdale and Corrie have an element of comedy in them too which I love. Don't mind X factor too much as little boy loves it and always pretends to be Simon! Don't really go for others
    I'm a big horror fan so have been hammering Netflix recently. Also just started reading again. N0S4R2 - good book if not a little out there!
    I have banned myself from Facebook (too much negativity) and after being signed off from work for two weeks have also taken my emails off of my phone. I must say I feel as though I have lost my right arm but need to recharge my batteries!
    What other sorts of things are you into?

Me too - I am going to work my backside off to get myself out of bed in the morning as its an early start.

I think emmerdale and Corrie have an element of comedy in them too which I love. Don't mind X factor too much as little boy loves it and always pretends to be Simon! Don't really go for others
    I'm a big horror fan so have been hammering Netflix recently. Also just started reading again. N0S4R2 - good book if not a little out there!
    I have banned myself from Facebook (too much negativity) and after being signed off from work for two weeks have also taken my emails off of my phone. I must say I feel as though I have lost my right arm but need to recharge my batteries!
    What other sorts of things are you into?

what time do you have to leave tomorrow?

i like reading too. i love daniele steel (the long road home is a great book!). i actually emailed her saying how much i liked it- and she wrote back. (so their's my claim to fame!)

i also read agatha christie, and cathy glass. (cathy glass is an english foster carer who writes about the kids she looks after). her new book is out and i want to order it so bad!

horor's okay, though the danger of that (which i've found on many ocasions)is that you don't see it for more than it actually is. you know what i mean.. watching a horror then becoming obsessed with the fact that it's going to happen to you next, but i know some good horrors.. i'll private message you about that

i've never used social networking sites, and probably never will. too much drama, and what's more i've no one to connect with.

i like music a lot (more than a lot), doing crosswords and anagrams, quizzes

and eating junk food

lol seriously i'm obsessed with it

x

---------- Post added at 12:16 ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 ----------

ah yes, and i love shopping.

i've got acounts on amazon, ebay, play.com, the supermarkets, you name it.. if it has an acount i've got it

Thread Information