Thread: Increased Anxiety 3 Weeks In

Increased Anxiety 3 Weeks In

Hello this is my second time on cit. I'm at the end of my third week. This time round I started on 5mg increased to 10 after a week and have now been on 15 for 5 days. For the last couple of days my anxiety levels have gone through the roof I can't remember it being this bad last time at this stage. I'm really struggling is this normal after 3 Weeks.

Re: Increased Anxiety 3 Weeks In

It might be because you are now approaching what they consider the minimum therapeutic dose (20mg) so the side effects are stronger? Make sure you give it 5X the half life of your med before moving each time (like you have been doing so far) so your blood plasma reflects a consistent dose.

Hang in there. Whilst it may have been 3 weeks, thats on varying dosages so give it a few weeks on the dose you are actually trying to reach since it takes 4-6 weeks for the side effects to go (although they can fade or even go before then) and the same amount of time for the real affect to kick in (receptor site reduction, before this it's just filling the gap up with serotonin).

Re: Increased Anxiety 3 Weeks In

Thanks for the reply, Im hoping a couple more weeks should see me over the worst and on the road to recovery x

Thread Information