Thread: Can't stop thinking about a random experience/experiences

Can't stop thinking about a random experience/experiences

Hey, last year I met a girl at work I have a previous post on here about it, anyway my anxiety got the better of me and I pretty much ruined it, I did ok with getting over it for a while and then about 2 months ago I stepped foot in the place again as I left there back in January. Anyway back to the topic just recently I just can't get her off my mind :/ I just keep thinking of the past events like when I saw her etc in certain situations and I just can't stop :(. It's really weird I barely got to know Her it's crazy that it's nearly a year later and I still can't get over it and now it's just tiring me out etc I thinl
    I can't get over it because she was similar to me and I barely meet other girls as I struggle to speak to them :(.

I just don't know how to stop thinking of these past events no
    Matter what I do I keep thinking of them.

Best regards, jack

Re: Can't stop thinking about a random experience/experiences

Quote Originally Posted by Lockey1995 View Post
    Hey, last year I met a girl at work I have a previous post on here about it, anyway my anxiety got the better of me and I pretty much ruined it, I did ok with getting over it for a while and then about 2 months ago I stepped foot in the place again as I left there back in January. Anyway back to the topic just recently I just can't get her off my mind :/ I just keep thinking of the past events like when I saw her etc in certain situations and I just can't stop :(. It's really weird I barely got to know Her it's crazy that it's nearly a year later and I still can't get over it and now it's just tiring me out etc I thinl
    I can't get over it because she was similar to me and I barely meet other girls as I struggle to speak to them :(.

I just don't know how to stop thinking of these past events no
    Matter what I do I keep thinking of them.

Best regards, jack
    Hi, is this a relationship you could rekindle?

Re: Can't stop thinking about a random experience/experiences

As far as I'm aware no, can't find her on facebook and I'm
    Pretty sure she blocked me via phone after sending one awkward text :/, I yhink
    It's because i didn't really get to know her well and the what ifs creep in. I wouldn't really like to attempt calling her, she probably would speak to me now but I have no way of contacting her

Thread Information