Thread: Swollen Groin Lymph Node..... Really Worried

Swollen Groin Lymph Node..... Really Worried

Morning......

So last Monday noticed groin lump......... went to Drs last Wednesday...... Dr said lymph node and was related to insect bite on my bum. She said it was mobile and soft and come back in two weeks if not gone........

Ok...... so Ive been poking it alot and its not gone, I do think its smaller, but its still there........ its not tender now though so I googled and now Im worried........

Do I go back to see her even though its only a week or do I leave it and worry more...........

Re: Swollen Groin Lymph Node..... Really Worried

You know that if you poke a node it will not go down. Believe me it is though... why, I've been to the doctor with swollen groin lumps last month. She practically laughed me out of the room when she felt them.

We are much to focused on small things that other people do not even notice.

I know that nothing i can typ will ease your worries. But, for all that is holy... believe me when I say it is nothing.... absolutely nothing.

If I go to the bathroom now (I'm at work), and will feel my groin, I will find something. And I will worry. And I will google. And there will be something on there that will say: you are gonna die.

But you know? YOU ARE NOT! Because google is all about the doomscenario, the 0,1%.

And it's people like you (and me), people who should know better by now, that keep using it, time and time again, to ease our worries.

Try not to feel your groin. Try to think positive. Try to forget the 'what ifs'. Listen to me: there are no 'what-ifs'.

You are a healthy person suffering form health anxiety.

Now come and have a hug... they are free today!

Thread Information