Thread: Loads of skipped beats that sometimes go on for hours

Loads of skipped beats that sometimes go on for hours

Please someone help me.. I have had these skips loads of times before but before it would only skip once or twice now the last month I have been getting them really bad where it's literally 1 after another like I get them in rows and I get them when I breathe in and breathe out and they sometimes just come on so bad I can't even function. And loads of weird feelings in my chest random thuds flutters, wind stuck feeling etc etc. I even get sore chest sometimes and spasms. Have had several ecgs over the last 2 years and had a 24 hour monitor about a year and a half ago. I told a doctor this she was like that should reassure u enough when u get the skips that u have been tested before but how can I not worry when it skips and it's one after another and I get them in rows :( and sometimes every other beat is a skip aswell for ages it just scares me and I feel like I am annoying people. Have had to make a appointment with my doctor for reassurance as he said I can go see him anytime.

Re: Loads of skipped beats that sometimes go on for hours

I've not had this myself but I've read several other people here who said they've had a lot of skips, then hardly any for months, then a lot of skips again, etc. It does seem to happen sometimes that the skips get really frequent for some people. The classic one is the person who gets lots of skips but has hardly any while they have a 24 hour ECG.

Re: Loads of skipped beats that sometimes go on for hours

Quote Originally Posted by Aaahhfreakout View Post
    I've not had this myself but I've read several other people here who said they've had a lot of skips, then hardly any for months, then a lot of skips again, etc. It does seem to happen sometimes that the skips get really frequent for some people. The classic one is the person who gets lots of skips but has hardly any while they have a 24 hour ECG.
    lol that's very true. Sometimes I have 20 of them in 2-3 minutes and in a "bad" day I can feel at least 200.. but when I had a 24H Holter it only caught 5

Thread Information