Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Room 101 Game

Room 101 Game

Hi all,

A new game from me.

Just like Room 101, what do you want to put in whether a person, object, a concept or anything else. Make your case.

So, me first - Wasps.

Just like it says on the channel Dave ad..."Wasps. Why?"

We've got bees, so we don't need them. Bees are nice, wasps and annoying little things that we spend ages spanking with newspapers around this time of year!

Re: Room 101 Game

People who spit

Selfish people!

People who don't use box junctions properly.Its as though they can't bear to wait a moment and leave it clear when they're waiting.
    This is not only selfish,its dangerous as cars that need to cross the junction have to veer around them,or wait unnecessarily as their path is blocked.
    It drives me nuts

I think I will try and push the baiters down the chute. They just try and cause problems and have little compassion or respect, we should pity them really but maybe Room 101 would be a better place so we can have more fun.

optomists.

don't get me wrong, positivity is a good thing to have- without positivity, you'd just have a neggative atttitude about everything

but no one.. and i mean no one, can be positive 24/7. it.. well, makes me sick how people can just find a positive asspect in anything

and social networks. i honestly don't see the point in them. fine, if you have long lost family in texas, or something like that, but i don't think you need to interact with people who you talk to on the phone every day, or see everyday, what ever- through a computer. never apealed to me at all

People who litter, I would have them put down lol

Quote Originally Posted by sial72 View Post
    People who litter, I would have them put down lol
    But as long as they are disposed of without further littering?

Drivers who park all across pavements!

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    But as long as they are disposed of without further littering?
    Exactly lol

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information