Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Room 101 Game

Re: Room 101 Game

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    Has he strayed then?
    If so he's a muppet as she's

---------- Post added at 19:34 ---------- Previous post was at 16:41 ----------

Could i put the morons in i keep seeing on the news pretty much crying because they can't have a KFC!
    Yeah, with Nicole Appleton.

I hear ITV don't think it's all bad news as they can now expand the franchise...they have him lined up to host Kick Me Out in Spring

---------- Post added at 01:42 ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Paddy and James definitely, lemon in on the fence used to find him funny but now if I watch it does feel a bit like rubbing rusty cheese graters on my ears so probably best to put him in , that was an insult to morons " I'm soooo disappointed KFC has noooo chuckin I don't know what I'll do ? " make a freakin sandwich fU@kwits .
    Richard Madley and the two women on the advert playing a keyboard and singing , please beat them into room 101 with their own keyboard
    Maderley's daughter, Chloe, can go in as well. Pushed into the spotlight by mum & dad with their endless whining about their relationship in all the tittle tattle mags. I still remember her on The Jump with Judy looking constantly hammered at the bar.

The Colonel needs to line up a firing squad for KFC. It's their main thing! It's like McDonalds running out of greasy floors.

All we need now is for a software bug that only targets iphones and Instagram to crash and the kids will be heard crying from space.

---------- Post added at 01:43 ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Yes, definitely the Paddy man, James Cordon and boring Frank Skinner.
    Yeah, someone run on and shove Skinner down his own chute...I think his lives up his own chute quite a bit too

Where's he got Big Mac tattooed?

That is me you cheeky sod , why are you taking unflattering photos of me , it's stalking stop it .

Oh No Buster, that means you would go in to room 101.
    Who would walk the dog?

They've put me in there several times I just keep clawing my way back out , old dog doesn't want to walk anymore she'd be happy at home getting fat , the other one would take herself if she could drive as soon as morning cuppa is done she's waiting at the door with my van keys and boots

Hey Buster
    This is my bike, I can now take my dog for a spin

Attachment 3412

What next

Attachment 3425

^ That must be an Oxfam shop for their sexual predator staff

Quote Originally Posted by Lola-Lee View Post
    Hey Buster
    This is my bike, I can now take my dog for a spin

Attachment 3412
    That's a real nice bike , like somthing I would build , classy yet understated
    Here's one I built earlier for woman with a disabled son , and the other pic is a neighbour's transport for him his Mrs and dog in the back seat it puts smile on my face when I see him , no one does eccentric like the brits
    If I haven't already put them in id like to put in my lungs today they are not connected to my brain in anyway .
    Attached Images Attached Images

What a great bike you built Buster,geez I wish I had some talent.
    And the hearse geez brings back memories of my old one,those were the days.when life was simple.

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information