Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Room 101 Game

Re: Room 101 Game

The people who poach and the market that has led to the extinction of the Northern White Rhino since they've had to put the last male down due to illness.

That and ivory poachers of any species. B@stards.

Yeah, it is. I saw the pictures of the keepers comforting him lying down with a blanket over him. From his eyes he looked ill. Poor old boy.

I bet the keepers are upset.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    The people who poach and the market that has led to the extinction of the Northern White Rhino since they've had to put the last male down due to illness.

That and ivory poachers of any species. B@stards.
    Very sad and just so, so wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Can't remember if we have had Piers Morgan?
    Can he be in 101?
    He might be another escapee, back in you go Morgan!

I can't stand him either. With that guys past it's also hard to keep a straight face when he is moralising.

---------- Post added at 02:09 ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    I watched pie arse Morgan this morning , he's a bloody sex pest constantly pestering susanna Reid , it's embarrassing to watch she looks so awakward at times , chuck the bugger in .
    My teeth are fine where they are just chuck in the tooth breaking popcorn and for that matter all cinema popcorn you know the stuff that's made out off pure gold and costs £8 a tub then only gets half eaten .
    That's just not on. I will protect you Susanna...

---------- Post added at 02:11 ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    And Katie Hopkins please.
    I disliked her on The Apprentice.

It was telling on Big Brother when she was a shock jock in the diary room but more normal the rest of the time. It's obvious she just says stuff to get her pay packet. I have no idea what she really believes and what is her character.

Now she is doing the Alt Right circuit in the US on the same books as Tommy Robinson. They will love her. I wonder if they will think as we do that she is a troll or whether they think she actually believes half of what she says?

---------- Post added at 02:18 ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    Now that you've mentioned 4x4's we may aswell chuck those in! Unnecessary fashion wagons for the masses!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    The neighbour next door has one of those cars 4X4. Big show off. Won't speak. ignorant B. The said car Fits all across our front pavement. He only got out of it and left the brake off. It went rolling down the side of the road and hit the car down the lane.
    We watched it go slowly. I knocked on his door. Off he went. Don't know what happened and what was said to the other car owners I was to concerned about his boys and dogs he had left in the house, and left the door wide open. Put him in 101 and the car as well. thank you.
    I quite like 4x4's but down the chute they go. My GF used to have a right bone shaker, an old Land Rover. Definitely not one for mum's to pick their kids up in

What an idiot that bloke sounds, Magic. It's happened to us. The guy a few doors up found his slipped and his works transit pick up rolled into my dad's car. Then the year after a woman's new car up the street rolled down crossing the road and hitting ours. It's all dropped curbs here and the road is wide where we live so it was lucky hers didn't roll into incoming traffic.

Sometimes the electronic handbrakes slip.

Crikes over here especially in rural areas every man and his dog has a 4x4, usually with a cattle Dog or caged pig hunting dogs,bloody scary when they are parked at the supermarket I have been tempted too let the poor dogs out of their cages, I have seen them on days when it has been 34c and over,shoot the owners I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lola-Lee View Post
    Crikes over here especially in rural areas every man and his dog has a 4x4, usually with a cattle Dog or caged pig hunting dogs,bloody scary when they are parked at the supermarket I have been tempted too let the poor dogs out of their cages, I have seen them on days when it has been 34c and over,shoot the owners I reckon.
    Yep, shoot 'em or cage them.

Are these the "utes" we always hear about in Neighbours?

I think I've seen those cattle dogs. They're lovely if I'm remembering the right ones.

I haven't watched Neighbours much since the days of a young Jason Donovan, Kylie Minogue and not forgetting Craig "Hey Mona" McClaughlin! They always used to be utes though.

I must be thinking of a different cattle dog? I think it might have been Africa. My brother has a collie so I know it's not one of them, he's also very cute.

Ah, a bit of a sissy wagon then?

Just had a look at cattle dogs. I think it must have been a breed used to scare off lions or similar but with a different name. The ones you are on about are that nasty little nipper off Mad Max 2!

Yep, it's photos galore since you worked that out. How are you doing them because they show up as attachments but with no address so they aren't there to copy from or reply & show the pic in? Not seen anyone do them like that before on here, still works though!

Went to the dentist to support my dad who hasn't been for many years and has been dealing with a toothache for months as he's nervous about going. Whilst he was in there some ignorant tool comes in with 2 kids and his wife then decides to eat some stinking curry type pasta tray and then throws the container in their waiting room bin.

It stank the room out and it was only a small room. At first I couldn't see he was eating as he was obscured by his wife. I thought the baby needed changing!

Either he goes in Room 101 or there is a change in the law allowing for the punching of ignorant tools!

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Went to the dentist to support my dad who hasn't been for many years and has been dealing with a toothache for months as he's nervous about going. Whilst he was in there some ignorant tool comes in with 2 kids and his wife then decides to eat some stinking curry type pasta tray and then throws the container in their waiting room bin.

It stank the room out and it was only a small room. At first I couldn't see he was eating as he was obscured by his wife. I thought the baby needed changing!

Either he goes in Room 101 or there is a change in the law allowing for the punching of ignorant tools!

Chuck them in!!!! Amazes me how somebody would even go in somewhere eating, especially something that stinks and a dentist!!!

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread Information