Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Room 101 Game

Re: Room 101 Game

Yes,chuck them in, ignorant slobs.

While I am on here I would like to chuck the miserable bus drivers from Stoke into 101. Oh , that's if they are hard of hearing or dumb

Most normal people would feel embarrassed stinking when seeing the dentist. I reckon this is a guy who doesn't prize hygiene either so other medical staff need the Febreeze out after he's been on the table. His missus didn't seem to care.

Yeah those bus drivers can go in. Your day is brighter in a public facing role if you smile and others smile back & chat.

I'm putting itching in. After about a week on these new pills for hypertension I'm constantly itching. Some days worse than others and one day was stinging, which has thankfully passed. Very annoying at times and I'm making a mess of my skin which has always been prone to problems.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

People using car horns just because they're in a bad mood and hurry to get home!

Straight into Room 101 and throw away the key

Never Surrender, Comrade

Ignorant people who have no concern for others

Clarisse

"Restore some order" tv ads aimed at desperate people unable to pay the massive interest rates!

Motorists who chuck rubbish/takeaways into the car park, rather than get out of their car to discard it in the bin a few yards away!

Generally I feel like everyone has a right to be here and I don't have a right to chuck anyone out of the world into Room 101. But objects and concepts - gladly.

I would like to put fabrics whose colours run, ruining all the other clothes in the wash, into Room 101. There are no advantages of having rubbish dye in fabric.

I would like to put people who booked dentist appointments/gp appointments, going for scans /appointments at hospital who don't phone up to cancelled the appointment if you cannot make it. I went for my ultrasound yesterday and on the letter it stated on average 60 people per week fail to turn up for their scans. dentist about 150 appointments are wasted per month same for gp appointments of people not turning up for their appointments.

---------- Post added at 20:45 ---------- Previous post was at 20:44 ----------

I know it very hard in 2018 to keep track of everything, but stick your appointments on the fridge, diary in your tablet. instead of checking your facebook updates check your appointments.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I'm putting itching in. After about a week on these new pills for hypertension I'm constantly itching. Some days worse than others and one day was stinging, which has thankfully passed. Very annoying at times and I'm making a mess of my skin which has always been prone to problems.
    Putting this in again!!!

I finally got it much easier with the aid of antihistamines but had to see the clinical pharmacist to change the med. Changed it and within days I'm back to the worst of the damn itching despite still being on the antihistamine.

Terry, if you can get some Aloe Vera Gel or after sun cream, that will help. x

Thanks Carnation, I've been using E45 although I still have some aloe vera left over from years ago as I used to find it helped with itching in one area My mum has had problems with itchy skin for many years now due to BP meds so she has Cetraben on prescription and she's given me one of her bottles to use for now. That's supposed to be better than E45 so I've started trying this out.

It's not quite as bad today so I'm hoping it's going to ease off. I had the same when I started the previous BP med where it peaked into a few days of non stop itching, soreness and what might be some restless legs in bed. So, I'm hoping it will calm down again. If it doesn't then I'll be back down there about this one.

The first few days were pretty difficult. I was in the middle of one of my regular blips but I suddenly felt worse than I had in ages. It turns out anxiety is one of the side effects of this med!

It does actually feel a bit like sunburn with the prickles and heat.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 03-05-18 at 03:03.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information