Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Room 101 Game

Re: Room 101 Game

Putting the stupid American hunter woman who shot a beautiful black giraffe in.

Alternatively perhaps the lions that ate those rhino poachers are feeling peckish?

put bloody mad people who love taking your ankles from under you then not even bat an eye and carry on their shopping while im hobbling l mean it takes all my strength to go in a supermarket throw them in

Quote Originally Posted by MRS STRESS ED View Post
    put bloody mad people who love taking your ankles from under you then not even bat an eye and carry on their shopping while im hobbling l mean it takes all my strength to go in a supermarket throw them in
    Yes chuck em in!!! Not much supermarket etiquette about these days full stop.

Also people who park in the Parent baby/toddler parking spaces with no little ones.

My first email for Christmas offers today!

---------- Post added at 02:13 ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 ----------

Bung 'em in! So many people about these days who lack basic manners.

Previews and recaps in tv programmes! Only half the programme is original material!

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    My first email for Christmas offers today!

---------- Post added at 02:13 ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 ----------

Bung 'em in! So many people about these days who lack basic manners.
    talking of Christmas tins of chocolates in the same supermarket really in August

talking of Christmas tins of chocolates in the same supermarket really in August
    With doing my shopping in the night for years I got on friendly terms with some of the staff in my local Tesco so we would have a chat most nights. One guy told me a few days before Christmas that one reason they close early on Christmas Eve is because the shelf stackers and other staff all muck in to get the Easter eggs on the promotional shelves ready for Boxing Day!

The annoying thing is they put all this stuff on and it's not at a good price anyway so they probably sell very little of it. And those promotional shelves could have allsorts of stuff like outdoor, gardening and so forth that people would be interested in. It's as much use as just ripping the shelves out for a few months a year.

---------- Post added at 02:17 ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
    Previews and recaps in tv programmes! Only half the programme is original material!
    Yes, it's a bit of a con with the overpricing isn't it? Previews especially, recaps I can understand at least on TV when some may be tuning in for the first time.

Not content with pop ups & ads online we now have to put up with pop up ads from programs installed, even if they aren't running

So now they piss you off for just switching your computer on. It's just clutter.

By recaps and previews, I mean just before and after a break! I need a good recap at the beginning of the next episode of a series like the next woman, but not two minutes after I just saw it! And the adverts. Five minutes before the end of the programme? I just record everything now or watch BBC. Rant over!

Can I just stick a few things in Room 101 - I think Bono and U2 have gone in, but can I add Annie Lennox and Phil Collins/Genesis please... this is important to my aural health...

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread Information