Thread: Changing to another

Changing to another

I'm going to see my doctor on Tuesday about a change as been on these for a while now 40 mg and not found any change in my anxiety or low mood , every day is a struggle and just feel so tired all the time , also take propananol 80 mg slow release

Has anyone on here changed meds and if so how was the change as here so many horror stories about coming off this stuff

Much love

Re: Changing to another

Hey, I am about to come off of my 20mg tablets as they are not working as they should be. I may switch but I'm going to try without for a couple of months, so I can't offer any advice but if you need to chat or you are thinking of tapering off at the same time it would be good to talk

Yes Iv successfully came off citalopram recently. I was on it for 10 weeks 30mg, I tapered off quite quickly and was crossed over to mirtazapine. I reduced the citalopram to 20 mg for 1 week and introduced the mirt at 15mg, then second week no citalopram and 30mg mirt. I must state I was in hospital during this cross over so was under direction from psychiatrist. I have recently also withdrawn from diazapam and have been off them for nearly a month. I only experienced feeling quite shaky I never suffered from nausea or headaches so actually I think I was one if the lucky ones.

Hi lan , I have just been put on pregablin to help with anxiety and was wondering if it helped you ? Also on quetiapine 100 mg

Thread Information