Thread: Testicular Cancer

Testicular Cancer

Read that if your testicles feel hard you may have testicular cancer and now i feel them both of them feel hard and I think I have cancer which has spread and this is freaking me. Please anyone help. I havent read that hard testicles can be caused by anything else so Im really freaking out. Please anyone I need some help
    Last edited by Jamie123; 03-10-15 at 14:10.

Re: Testicular Cancer

Not being a man I can't say much, however this may help http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Cancer-.../Symptoms.aspx

ERB 14/01/2016 Forever missed, forever in our hearts, my baby angel girl

You must have the worst health anxiety I have ever heard of. The chances of having cancer in both testicles is so small it's not even funny. Everyone's testicles are 'hard', but when cancer is involved they mean hard as in hard as a rock. If you feel like you literally have two rocks down there, see your GP.

Have you spoken to anyone about your HA? Are you on any medication? Have you tried anything? You can't live your whole life in a state of such stress and worry.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Anxious View Post
    You must have the worst health anxiety I have ever heard of.
    I don't think that's the best thing to say on an anxiety and depression forum.

ERB 14/01/2016 Forever missed, forever in our hearts, my baby angel girl

Quote Originally Posted by Rennie1989 View Post
    I don't think that's the best thing to say on an anxiety and depression forum.
    I've replied and tried to help him in quite a few threads. I want him to realise that he can't go on like this. I obviously meant no offense or anything. It's just the truth, to me anyway.

Its true. I understand this and agree it has been so bad for the past 2 months and its never been so bad. I know I have to do something about it but at the time when jm worrying I just think about the disease and its so real as with most anxiety sufferers. I think the bad thing about me is that I cant control my googling and i do it so much especially in the past 2 months which has probably been my downfall when dealing with this. Thanks for all your replies I always find help from the people of this forum and am so great full.

Jamie,

You don't have cancer (in my humble opinion). You have anxiety and a rather severe case. You start professional help soon and you'll soon be on the way to recovery.

In the mean time I'm going to suggest you refrain from posting. All it does is give life to your fears and keeps them alive as you post and await responses and reassurance. I've suggested this to a couple of members and they got very defensive. All you need do is review their post history and see that i make a very valid point.

Keep your eyes focused on the recovery and you'll be Ok.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Fishmanpa you are probably right.I love this forum as even just writing and posting leaves me more happy and gives me hope however this can never be a long term solution as I will jump to the next thing. I can tell I need help when I cover several illnesses in a day (yesterday after calming myself of the testicular cancer fear I brung up my old ALS fear which now has me terrified) which I cant stop thinking about and I can tell this is not a right way of thinking for anyone.

---------- Post added at 08:56 ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 ----------

Just found a disease called huntingtons and have all the symptoms of early onset and freaking out about that now. The symptoms are worse handwriting and a rapid decline in school performance which happened last year meaning I had to re do a year and this time I did very well could this me Huntingtons. My dad passed away before 50 so i would not know if he had it I am really scared
    Last edited by Jamie123; 04-10-15 at 08:37.

Thread Information