Thread: missing periods

missing periods

Has anyone else here missed periods and not bren pregnant I missed one in may and then in Sept and am due on this week and petrified I'm not going to cone on I'm on the microgynon pill and never had any issues had anyone experienced this please thanks

Re: missing periods

Oh dear 23 views no one :( didn't look good

There are loads of posts in this forum about missed periods so you are not alone. Just have a read of them

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

yes there are lots of posts and you will probably find that people are not responding to your thread as they have given you all the advice they have for you on your pevious posts on the same topic, read them back.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

I've missed a couple of periods over the years, definitely definitely not pregnant. recently I thought I might be going through an early menopause or something but they tell me my hormones are all ok and my cycle is back to normal. I think the occasional missed period is ok, (probably stress) if you are sure your not pregnant and it keeps happening go to the docs.

Its just I've missed two in the last six months and that's unlike me�� I'm due on tomoz or Thurs and just wana come home so worried right now if I don't I just don't no what to do

I'm totaly freaked out I don't no what to do I can eat sleep I'm due on today or tomorrow and there's just no sign of anything coming I no I'm not going to come on I just no then ill be excepting of the fact I missed one in may and two in a row now and it must be something serious either oc or cervical I've got two young kids and cant leave them I don't no what to do

Thread Information