I'm unsure if I have a LPR/GERD symptom or it could be anxiety. Let me describe it.

Since late April, I've had an issue where I need to make an "effort"(maybe 1-3 times) to move solid food down my throat. I've felt a loud click/pop sound when I swallow. Also, tightness and pulsating feelings in the throat. And the "swallow function" feels "weird" whenever I do swallow, it feels like some food goes down the right way but other bits of food goes down another pipe but without a cough. I'm not sure, if it's possible that I've been aspirating food without a cough or choke since late April.

Random burps here and there I get. I feel like some "backed up" that goes up my throat.

Secondary issues:
Weight remains fixed at 110-112lbs(I'm not sure if that is a problem) and yes, I do eat.
Palpitations when eating an X amount of food and some lightheaded issues, but I've managed to control that with Hydroxzine 25mg.
Panic issues while eating(palpitation, random feeling of blood pressure up/down, head rush). I'm not sure if the panic issues are connected to the swallow issues or not.

DX test:
ENT doc ran an endoscopy tube down my throat in June and found some redness on my vocal cords. Gave an Rx for Prilosec. I've tried it a bit, but sometimes I've had problems swallowing it down and almost choked on a capsule. Prilosec I don't know if it worked or not per se, because I had a fast heart rate.

I've tried Gavicon last month, and again I had a fast heart rate.

I do not know, if the throat issues are connected to GERD or LPR or some esophagus issues. My main fear is having the early onset of esophagus cancer or throat cancer issues. Then again, that would've taken years to phantom. I don't smoke a lot(one or two cigarettes every now and then). I don't drink everyday. And I try to work out.