Thread: really depressed

really depressed

hello everyone
    I had one panic attack 3 years ago and since then waiting for another one. search so much and every single day think about that attack now I dont know really what is going on with me. I have been suffering high anxiety since spring. all my memories in family trip had ruined. wake up every morning first thought is anxiety going to bed at night last thought is anxiety. psychiatrist tell me this anxiety is in your mind and it is not real. I also feeling sad and want to cry almost every day. when i am happy I am less anxious but no reason to be happy. I feel I have to live with anxiety forever and never be happy again. every action that make others happy such as party, watching funny movies, tell jokes make me more anxious. I have a friend who has MS. sometimes I think she is so happy despite her disease. maybe anxiety is worst than MS or other diseases. what do you think ?
    Last edited by maryna; 16-10-15 at 11:32.

Re: really depressed

Hello friend maryna,

I understand that you may have developed anxiety because of the panic attack that occurred to you 3 years ago. It's not uncommon for people to develop fear once they experienced a traumatic event. Do you feel any physical symptoms? What other diagnosis did your psychiatrist told you? Did he give any medications? I do wish to hear from you again. I'm sorry I have lots of questions I just wanted to be certain. I hope you got better. I'll wait for your feedback.

thank you for reply
    after just one panic attack I use medication for one year.I never had another attack. now psychiatrist told me it is obsessive thought. you know I dont have physical symptoms always, just anxiety is always in my mind and sometimes scares me so much and then physical symptoms come for hours until I can find distraction that make me happy and hopeful again . how can I forget bad memories of anxiety ? can I have normal life again ? maybe I exaggerate anxiety so much.
    I feel I am getting better but when I think anxiety maybe comes back again I become depressed so much.
    Last edited by maryna; 17-10-15 at 20:42.

any answer ???
    another question, I think if I forget anxiety maybe someday comeback and surprised me so bad. is it true ?

Thread Information