Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: lexapro diary :)

Re: lexapro diary :)

Yes, when my body was starting to get used to it, I had trouble sleeping for a couple weeks. It did go away. It came back when I upped my dose, but passed. Stick it out, it will go!

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    Yes, when my body was starting to get used to it, I had trouble sleeping for a couple weeks. It did go away. It came back when I upped my dose, but passed. Stick it out, it will go!
    been on it 3 weeks now and it only appeared a few days ago :(

feeling like utter crap, sleeping for 3 hours then awake for 3 hours then sleeping for another 3 hours. please somebody tell me this will go away because I'm a day or two close to weening myself off lexapro if this continues...

still not sleeping. sleep is perhaps a little better as I'm sleeping for longer but my quality of sleep still feels really crap. like it feels really light and not refreshing if tat makes sense?

Hi Rachel, did the doctor give you anything to take to help with the sleep issues? An yeah, I get what you mean when you say it's not a refreshing sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Leah1971 View Post
    Hi Rachel, did the doctor give you anything to take to help with the sleep issues? An yeah, I get what you mean when you say it's not a refreshing sleep.

rang the doctor and he increased the lexapro to 10mg. i feel kind of wired on the 5 so maybe its the wrong dose for me. was on the 10 years ago and never had problems so hopefully this will resolve. he also gave me stilnoct but Im too scared to take them, heard some awful things about hallucinations!

My doctor gave me low dose prescriptions for both diazepam and also temazepam. To use only when needed. I haven't had to use them much but when I have I've had no bad side effects. A good nights sleep can make such a massive difference. Maybe ask your doc for something different if you don't feel comfortable with what he's prescribed? Also, don't forget that there'll always be bad reviews etc on the internet about drugs. Everyone's different.

My doctor gave me low dose prescriptions for both diazepam and also temazepam. To use only when needed. I haven't had to use them much but when I have I've had no bad side effects. A good nights sleep can make such a massive difference. Maybe ask your doc for something different if you don't feel comfortable with what he's prescribed? Also, don't forget that there'll always be bad reviews etc on the internet about drugs. Everyone's different.

so i braved up and took them two nights in a row. was actually fine and had two good enough nights sleep. hopefully that'll continue!

i presume because of the higher dose of lexapro my muscles are really tight and achy...which is driving me nuts, making me so anxious :(

Hi Rachel, that's excellent. Do you feel a little better by having a better night sleep?

Hi Rachel, that's excellent. Do you feel a little better by having a better night sleep?
    i do thank god! still waiting for side effects of lex 10 to go away.. really horrible muscle stiffness!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information