Thread: Really Worried About Right Abdomen Pain!!

Really Worried About Right Abdomen Pain!!

Hi All

It started off with my skin being very sensitive from just right of the stomach moving halfway round my ribsto my back.. It was sore to touch, when my clothes brushed against the area my skin was sore like irritation of some sort, the feeling was almost like I'd burnt that side.. Really sensitive!! This went on for 2 days...

Now I'm experiencing pain like a dull ache it was coming and going, now I'm waking up with it and it's really got me worried, it's the same area! starting off sensitive too touch.. Then forming a dull ache.. Nausea also but i don't know if that's because I've been through the roof with anxiety.. I've been having panic attacks because of this after being ok for a while :-( Really Bad Ones!

Had ultrasound early this year everything fine..
    Bloods through the year have been normal..

A few weeks back i was at the gp asking him about ibs because i was getting stomach cramping..stools changing like the weather.. Spasms that were visible..really to the point where it was debilitating,
    Got blood work done which i presume is for coeliac disease.. Wheat and gluten.. And another.. All came back normal which I'd imagine the gp will then diagnosing me with ibs..Not sure.

I've got the doctors on Wednesday for what I'm posting about at the top and the Anxiety...so i was just wondering if I'm the only person who's experienced this strange symptom going from Hypersensitive skin which is sore to touch turning into pain (dull ache) moving from Upper right quadrant round to my back..which will come and go but has me taking massive panic attacks!

Sorry if this post is long and i hope i ain't alone on this one. That it could so simple but the dragon had me by the throat atm..

Thank you.

Petesy

---------- Post added at 17:25 ---------- Previous post was at 16:48 ----------

Anyone??

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, None but ourselves can free our mind" Bob Barley.

Re: Really Worried About Right Abdomen Pain!!

Quote Originally Posted by Petesy View Post
    Had ultrasound early this year everything fine..
    Bloods through the year have been normal..

Got blood work done...All came back normal

Anyone??
    Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hey Fishmanpa

Cheers bro for pointing out the obvious :-) lol...but must admit I'm still apprehensive of "what If" trying my best too focus on the "So What" struggling though..

Thanks for the reply

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, None but ourselves can free our mind" Bob Barley.

Could this just be ibs?? I can't sleep it's 2am and i went to bed at 22:30pm...heads going 100mph atm...I hate this!

Thread Information