Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: What movie have you just watched (and rate it /10)

Re: What movie have you just watched (and rate it /10)

From Dawn Till Dusk.
    a bit dated, but I just wanted to look at the young George Clooney
    10/10

The Men Who Stare at Goats 7/10--I've been wanting to watch this movie for years, but just never did. I LOVE Ewan McGregor, but his American accent is pretty bad...still totally hot though!

Independence Day-- 3/10. WOW! I hadn't seen this movie since I was a kid. I can't believe it's 20 years old! I remember thinking it was entertaining when I was younger, but now I can't watch it without cringing. It's just soooooo cheeseball, and patriotic, but not in a good way. It's pretty embarrassing to watch, to be honest.

Took my daughter to see Goosebumps the other day as she's read loads of the books, as did I when I was younger. I think I enjoyed it more than her! Wish we'd had the money to have seen it in 3D. 8/10

---------- Post added at 19:30 ---------- Previous post was at 19:29 ----------

I've always wanted to see Independence Day, think I'll pass I can't stand cringey movies.

Quote Originally Posted by KeeKee View Post
    I've always wanted to see Independence Day, think I'll pass I can't stand cringey movies.
    Don't let me totally spoil it for you KeeKee, if you've you've always wanted to see it, you may want to give it a watch...maybe with your daughter...I enjoyed it much more when I was younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Genoire View Post
    Don't let me totally spoil it for you KeeKee, if you've you've always wanted to see it, you may want to give it a watch...maybe with your daughter...I enjoyed it much more when I was younger.
    Have you heard they are making Independence Day 2? It's after the next election which takes place shortly after Bill Pullman saves the world but now Donald Trump gets voted in as Pres and spends 2 hours rebuilding all the towers the aliens blew up

Submarine - 8/10

"Save your sympathy for someone else. I don't need it or want it. What you call a panic attack is merely a few normal chemicals that are temporarily out of place in my brain. It is of no significance whatsoever to me!"

"Recovery always lies ahead - however painful the moment"

"Recovery lies in the places and experiences you avoid"

Dr Claire Weekes.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Have you heard they are making Independence Day 2? It's after the next election which takes place shortly after Bill Pullman saves the world but now Donald Trump gets voted in as Pres and spends 2 hours rebuilding all the towers the aliens blew up
    Lol, Terry . I've heard about the sequel ::cringe::. Somehow, I don't think I'll be seeing it in the theater.

On a side note...Donald Trump is just absolutely dreadful...I can't believe he's made it this far. It's almost as bad as when Arnold Schwarzenegger became governor of California.

Brief Encounter 10/10--I love this movie. I saw it for the first time a few years back, and am watching it again today in honor of Valentine's Day. I love how honest it is. I can so easily relate to the female lead's feelings. It's hard to believe the movie is 70 years old!

Deadpool: 9.5/10. Hilarious and I loved it.

Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread Information