Page 14 of 94 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: What movie have you just watched (and rate it /10)

Re: What movie have you just watched (and rate it /10)

Quote Originally Posted by mourningdove View Post
    Deadpool: 9.5/10. Hilarious and I loved it.
    Same here!

It was so great!

Quote Originally Posted by Genoire View Post
    Lol, Terry . I've heard about the sequel ::cringe::. Somehow, I don't think I'll be seeing it in the theater.

On a side note...Donald Trump is just absolutely dreadful...I can't believe he's made it this far. It's almost as bad as when Arnold Schwarzenegger became governor of California.
    ??? I was joking!!! I didn't know they were doing a sequel. Oh well, Hollywood love dredging up old films and even replaying them to save being creative. No doubt we will see a revival of others around the same time. Maybe Bruce Willis did get off that asteroid after all?

We a programme on about Trump a couple of weeks ago. The people at his rallies made me wonder if it was wash day and no white sheets were available.

I wonder if we will get more polls over here to stop him landing here in Airforce 1?

Have you ever seen Demolition Man? Remember the reference to Arnie in that? Who knows, it could eventually happen.

---------- Post added at 05:16 ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 ----------

Escape Plan - 8/10. Not bad for what it was.

Predator - 9/10. You can't beat the classics from your younger days.

Followed by Predator 2 - 7/10.

Okay, so it's not a film, but I have just binged on Sons of Anarchy - and I was amazed at how much I enjoyed the 7 series. I appreciate I was a bit late to the party - I think it started around 2008 and finished last year, but for some reason it didn't appeal to me when it was released.

A bit violent and a lot of sex, but there was some interesting humour too.

The seven seal its a perfect 5/7 hahaha please someone tell me you get the 5/7 joke

Mansfield Park - 8 out of 10

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    ??? I was joking!!! I didn't know they were doing a sequel. Oh well, Hollywood love dredging up old films and even replaying them to save being creative. No doubt we will see a revival of others around the same time. Maybe Bruce Willis did get off that asteroid after all?

Have you ever seen Demolition Man? Remember the reference to Arnie in that? Who knows, it could eventually happen.
    I sh!t you not. There are apparently TWO independence day sequels coming our way...I'm getting pretty sick of reboots...especially if the originals were pretty crap to begin with.

I actually haven't seen Demolition Man! I'll have to give it a watch.

------

28 Days Later 8/10--I haven't seen this movie since it came out in 2002. Definitely one of the better zombie-esque films of decades past. I really like the soundtrack, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Genoire View Post
    I sh!t you not. There are apparently TWO independence day sequels coming our way...I'm getting pretty sick of reboots...especially if the originals were pretty crap to begin with.

I actually haven't seen Demolition Man! I'll have to give it a watch.

------

28 Days Later 8/10--I haven't seen this movie since it came out in 2002. Definitely one of the better zombie-esque films of decades past. I really like the soundtrack, too.

I can't believe they are doing 2!

Once one company makes a reboot, they all start doing it. Just like how one big sci-fi brings a whole cluster of them with it to ride off it's coat tales. More recently the lower budget ones have been getting very similar names too and causing people to buy them in error as the shops & places like Amazon were having to put notices up about it.

Well in Demolition Man, Stallone (cop) is frozen and thawed out many years in the future to catch a baddie who implicated him in the crime. As they are talking to him about how things have changed e.g. all music is now from commercials, Taco Bell won the restaurant "franchise wars" so all are now Taco bell, etc they mentioned the Schwarzenegger Presidential Library (which shocks him) and they have to explain how Arnie ended up as the pres...so you never know

I wonder if Stallone will still be kicking arse in his 80's? He just doesn't seem to aging!

Terry--I don't believe Stallone will ever die. He will haunt us forever, just like Elvis .

I love you Phillip Morris 8/10--Ewan McGregor (SO HOT) and Jim Carrey. Based on a true story of a con man (Carrey) who goes to prison and falls in love with Phillip Morris (Ewan). Pretty funny and romantic.

Warrior- 8.5/10 makes me wanna get back into martial arts.

Page 14 of 94 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread Information