Page 44 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: What movie have you just watched (and rate it /10)

Re: What movie have you just watched (and rate it /10)

The Equalizer. 8/10 Denzel Washington

IT (2017) 8outof10 I thought it was a lot better than the original movie however I felt the cgi was somewhat overused at times but still had very creepy moments.

I just watched the 1958 original - The Blob w/Steve McQueen on The Bad Movie Channel, You know what it wasn't bad! Mainly because of McQueen. And maybe because The Blob reminds me of Trump...every time they shot it it got bigger!

Sorry...couldn't help myself.

6.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    I just watched the 1958 original - The Blob w/Steve McQueen on The Bad Movie Channel, You know what it wasn't bad! Mainly because of McQueen. And maybe because The Blob reminds me of Trump...every time they shot it it got bigger!

Sorry...couldn't help myself.

6.5/10
    That was on The Horror Channel in the daytime a few weeks back. A bit tamer than the remake.

---------- Post added at 02:08 ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    The Equalizer. 8/10 Denzel Washington
    Good film, I saw it a few months back. So, now you have Tom & Denzel? Imagine they do a movie together?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    That was on The Horror Channel in the daytime a few weeks back. A bit tamer than the remake.

---------- Post added at 02:08 ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 ----------

Good film, I saw it a few months back. So, now you have Tom & Denzel? Imagine they do a movie together?!!!
    I set the timer for Glory and low and behold it did not tape. it was on TV last week. never mind it will come again.
    Tom Hardy oh yes

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    I set the timer for Glory and low and behold it did not tape. it was on TV last week. never mind it will come again.
    Tom Hardy oh yes
    That's a good film.

Tom Hardy's Deserter has been on a couple of times in the last week.

Inside Man with Denzel has been on the Sony Movie Channel I think so will likely be repeated. That's a good film.

Been watching The Horror Channel recently at night, Halloween seems to pass mainstream channels by these days. Caught the last half of something called The Human Centipede II. Lucky me, I got the actual bit! I had heard of the first film.

1/10. One of the sickest things I think I've ever seen.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 02-11-17 at 07:29.

Watched a Documentary called Welcome to Leith a small town in North Dakota, I won't be going there anytime soon,real f***ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lola-Lee View Post
    Watched a Documentary called Welcome to Leith a small town in North Dakota, I won't be going there anytime soon,real f***ed.
    You could always try Leith in Scotland.

Manchester By The Sea. Superb but one to avoid if you like happy lighthearted films. 9/10

Page 44 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread Information