Thread: Feeling good!

Smile Feeling good!

I just wanted to tell everyone how much better I am on citalopram! After years of battling with anxiety (mainly health) and following a real meltdown I very very reluctantly started taking cit. If you read some of my old posts you'll see how terrified I was to start it ...I'm a medication phobic, always fearing some catastrophic reaction. It was so worth those early days of struggling and I will forever be grateful for the support I had on this forum. Yes, I still have health anxiety, I'm still practising avoidance! but I can cope. This year I've flown to the Far East for my youngest son's wedding, spent a month touring France and, on my own, I've driven up to London, gone shopping and spent some weekends with my sons. Before I took the citalopram I'd got to the point where I couldn't even go into my local shops! So to all of you out there struggling ....keep going, you will get there! With love, Jilly

Re: Feeling good!

Fantastic Jilly, good for you!

Thread Information