Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am lonesome and single again

I am lonesome and single again

So, it's that time again lol

Sorry about this, I know it's not a dating site but people are actually pretty similar to me here

Decided that things with my ex are truly dead and feel kinda sad that I seem to be having limited luck with girls atm.

So erm, anywho, I'm 30 and friendly and caring... positive and smiley normally! I am slim and like hanging out, online projects, computing, natural health, gaming, science and politics and... most stuff lol

Friends would be nice too for sure, it's just right now I mainly am thinking about loneliness in the romantic sense ._.

Anyway erm, take care all and I hope you're all having a great Back to the Future day lol

Mike

Re: I am lonesome and single again

Hi Mike,

Relationships can be tough eh! It's much better though to be single than stuck in a relationship for the sake of being with someone. Nobody benefits from that.

Loneliness after a relationship is normal. Whenever I've gone through a relationship break-up I've always taken time out just to be me again. It's easy to lose your identity & I think it's important to find yourself again & go into a new relationship with eyes wide open.

Anyway, I'm ranting now ! You sell yourself very well & you don't seem overly abnormal () so I'm sure when the time is right someone will come along - usually when you least expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by meche View Post
    Hi Mike,

Relationships can be tough eh! It's much better though to be single than stuck in a relationship for the sake of being with someone. Nobody benefits from that.

Loneliness after a relationship is normal. Whenever I've gone through a relationship break-up I've always taken time out just to be me again. It's easy to lose your identity & I think it's important to find yourself again & go into a new relationship with eyes wide open.

Anyway, I'm ranting now ! You sell yourself very well & you don't seem overly abnormal () so I'm sure when the time is right someone will come along - usually when you least expect it.
    heya sorry I didn't reply before - life has been hectic

But yeah I know - thing is me and this girl have been on and off for years... we haven't really been properly together in a long time, so I've essentially been single. I was the one who ended it because... well, I won't go into details here. But I don't think her and I can work.

I haven't really had a good, solid relationship in a long time now ._.

Hi Mike,

Best advice I ever had when my wife left me and I went on the rebound (shamefully) is find a nice girl to enhance an already happy life. Don't try find a girl to make you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Liviguy View Post
    Hi Mike,

Best advice I ever had when my wife left me and I went on the rebound (shamefully) is find a nice girl to enhance an already happy life. Don't try find a girl to make you happy.
    Yeah I agree with that

Come the 10th I will no longer have the small social life I have haha fallout has me immersed for weeks!

Hi Mike,

A girl is a kind of 'happiness accessory' then Liviguy? A bit harsh buddy?

Shame I'm volunteering tomorrow! :'( preloaded on steam at least will be ready for when I'm home haha

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    A girl is a kind of 'happiness accessory' then Liviguy? A bit harsh buddy?
    Not at all. If you put pressure on a girl to make you happy then it's gonna be an upfront battle from the start hence saying happiness enhancer.

Not at all. If you put pressure on a girl to make you happy then it's gonna be an upfront battle from the start hence saying happiness enhancer.
    I wouldn't say that to them though or your face might become a "slap accessory".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information