Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ectopics won the day

Re: The Ectopics won the day

hi edward i have been having a very bad night with ectopics i have not had them for about 2 weeks and tonight they have came on really bad making me freak out about them again its soooo annoying just when i thought that i was getting rid of them i had to come on here to reassure myself that i will be ok i have been very moody at my hubby and oldest daughter tonight because of these and its so not fair on them or ME. Hope you are feeling better hope iam too soon as these buggers are so frightening eh take care love julie xx

I so sympathise. Ectopic heartbeat is ruling and ruining my life at the moment. they have been getting worse and worse over the last few months and now I have them constantly. In fact I have about four - six in a minute, in runs together. They are worse in the mornings and at night so I hardly get to sleep any more. I can't believe they are nothing even though everyone I have seen about them so far says not to worry.

I am waiting for lots of tests because I am also having episodes of tachycardia which comes on out of the blue. I wish they would go away because I have two little boys to look after and they need me so much

Hi Edward I too have the same..had them 13 yrs ago and since may ive had them again.... i get them in runs of one every other beat at times for about 20 mins (basically an irregular heart beat)..... some times just the odd one.... i find the best cure is TRY to reduce stres in ur life...except them....and do as much relaxin as u can...no caffine...plenty of veg...magnisium tablets are fab for them....water....natural remedies! all this is helping mine xxx good luck xxxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information