Thread: Lyme Disease, ALS, Parkinson's fear....

Lyme Disease, ALS, Parkinson's fear....

I posted a few weeks ago to here about night sweats swollen lymph nodes, etc. Now the past few days my body has this incredibly odd urge to shake. My right arm is so shaky it's driving me NUTS!!!!! I was bitten by a couple of ticks this summer and am thinking now maybe it's Lyme? I have a Dr.'s apointment today. But I am scared that I have als!! Even though I don't think I have any muscle weakness? But you know how anxiety is...MAYBE you're wrong, you probably are wrong and going to die. Although Lyme makes sense? Night sweats. My lymph nodes like to swell. Exhaustion. Constantly. I feel like a grandma some days my joints are so achy. My body feels weird/twitchy/shaky right hand. Not gonna lie this is all a pain in the but. Especially these last few days.

---------- Post added at 09:45 ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 ----------

I went to the doctor and she did some weird tests. She decided afterwards to go forward with an MRI and see if that shows anyrhing, she also ordered some lab work. She says if the MRI comes back clean she will be referring me to a neurologist. She also did say she was a bit concerned because these symptoms are common in people over 80, especially the shaky hands. But. Me being in my early 20's is a bit strange. Kinda paranoid she asked about family medical history. Like MS. So idk. Will keep you guys updated through this if you'd like me to.

Re: Lyme Disease, ALS, Parkinson's fear....

Sometimes you have to ask for a Lyme test honestly. Sometimes doctors don't check for it. It might not be, but if it is, it's an easy fix with antibiotics.

Thread Information