Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ache in side of boob and back breast cancer

Re: ache in side of boob and back breast cancer

Thankyou Lottie really appreciate your thread hun ill def get son of that thankyou��

Still achy:(

Definitely sounds muscular. I had achy left boob a while ago and I used lavender body lotion . great for soothing aches and pains. Be aware that evening primrose reacts with certain meds check with a herbalist before using.

Hello hun,

I greatly sympathise with you as i'm only 26 and breast cancer is a massive fear of mine! I regularly get achey breasts, predominantly my left one, and I have had 2 scans at the breast clinic which have both proved to be clear! you didn't mention your age, but one thing to remember is that breast cancer is VERY rare under 35, my argument is 'well I have read some stories in the papers about girls in their 20s getting in' to which I have been told 'yes that is because it is SO RARE that every case makes itself to the papers as it is so rare!! so in the grand scheme of things when there are over a billion women in the world, the fact that 5 or 6 cases of breast cancer in women under 30 make news stories is because it is so so unheard of! (that may be totally unhelpful if you are over 40 but still always good to know) but aside from that, like a previous user said breast pain is very rarely a symptom of breast cancer, it is much more likely to be related to hormones, the contraceptive pill, other medications, muscular problems, etc. I would have it checked out by your gp if you are really worried but achey boobs, as far as I have been told, are hardly ever a sign of cancer!
    hope you start to feel better soon!
    best wishes xx

Hi thanks white I appreciate your post hun I'm 29 .i went to go last week and she sed it was probably muscular she did an exam and sed she cudnt feel any lumps or anything so that's a good think just went u have aches for like a week or so it gets you down :( x

oh that's great news hun they really know what theyre looking for so if she couldn't find any lumps that's really positive. I know what you mean it can really bring you down but hopefully everything will be fine xcx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information