Thread: Hi everyone (Specific Case)

Hi everyone (Specific Case)

Ok im Sasha from Germany im 26 now male.

This is my story..Exactly 2 weeks ago i got very drunk with wiskey a bit less then 0.5l i drinked and kinda poisoned myself.Tomorrow puked more than 15 times..(im not alchocolic i drink maybe once in 2-3 months)..but i never got so drunk in my life like now..

it was weeding ..not mine)..so that day i waited whole day so that hangover passes,but no at 9pm i decided after whole that day to go to ER they gaved me klometol/buscopan injection for pains and no Infusion and sent me home..3-4 days after that poisoning i got somehow into ''normal'' but then started my problem i got pannic attack during my meal and tomorrow aswell..so i bougt myself Vitamin B complex and one pill a day keeps my anxiety away (not totally but i function normally)..

i decided to go to doctor and yesterday she gave me infusion of Vitamin B + Glucose + Vitamin C..but i didnt felt a thing..i started taking magnesium aswell and im doing blood test tomorrow..so for last 7-8 days if i dont take my vitamin B pill i get anxious nervous very sensitive to light or noize..

If anyone has any suggestions what might it be tell please ..any help appreciated

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Sasa989 and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Hi everyone (Specific Case)

Im am at the moment thanks..but i was hoping to some answers..cuz i have doubt..if vitamin B is really keeping me under control..does that mean i have deficiency of it ? or something else

Hi, welcome.

I suppose the problem with getting answers is no one on this site is medically trained to answer. It's just personal experience.

You're also more likely to get a response in a different part of the forum.

I see..thanks

My name is Fay Turner, and I enjoy meeting new people and finding ways to help them have an uplifting experience. I am dedicated, passionate and outgoing. Hope everyone's well!

wow today i found out what caused all that mess in my head it was gluten !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i noticed that every time i eat i get depressed and panic attacks..and today i ate only fruits and for lunch broccoli .. without any medications my anxiety and depression STOPPED !!!!!!!! jesus .......i was like reborn !!! i stopped eating bread and anything tat might have gluten in it and it worked !!!

Thread Information