Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pregnancy test advice

Re: Pregnancy test advice

I don't think you have anything to worry about. I remember being late and knew it could be because I was pregnant it took ages to get a positive result and when I did it was really faint. That was with my 2nd daughter. When I fell pregnant with my 3rd (a boy) I took a test and expected it to be faint but it was really strong positive. try not to panic and relax

Hey. Really appreciate all the replies. I just took another test and it had a faint positive line so i think i am pregnant as a line is a line. Im kinda glad as at least i know why i dont have my period. Im gonna take another test tomorrow to check.

Love Louise xxxxxxxxxx

Oooo wow. Let us know x

Hey. I just took another test and that came back positive so looks like im pregnant and its not ideal timing as my the job im working in is a temp job and coming to an end on 31st dec so do you think i can temp work next year even tho im pregnant? So ill qualify for maternity allowance? Also im getting period like cramps and aches in my thighs is that normal?

Please Reply
    Love Louise xxxxxxxxx

When my pregnancy was in its early stages I had awful period like cramps and did for a couple of weeks. That's normal, that's your uterus getting ready to expand later in pregnancy. Aches at this point are normal. If you spot or bleed which accompanies cramps then speak to your doctor. You cannot be discriminated against when it comes to work if you're pregnant but for maternity allowance, you'll need to do some research on that one.

Congratulations!

ERB 14/01/2016 Forever missed, forever in our hearts, my baby angel girl

Hello again. Well for about the past two weeks i have been having on and off period like cramps and stomach cramps and for the past three days i have been getting some brown spotting which the only way i can describe is its like the very tail end of a period. Any ideas what could be going on? Also i was getting nausea and tender boobs but that seems to be gone. I took another test and it came up positive. Something just doesnt seem right here. I didnt get anything like this with my first pregnancy with my son.

Please Reply
    Love Louise xxxxxxxxxx

I've never been pregnant, so can't advise, but sounds like a good question for your doctor. Do you have an appointment?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information