Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delete my account

Delete my account

Delete my account please. Fed up with people who claim they want people with similar issues to them to talk to and the ignore me. Every person I message ignores me and I don't need that shit from others on here.

Re: Delete my account

Hi Ian

I am not sure what has gone on but sometimes the people may not be around to reply straight away or maybe not active on the forum at this time.

One other thing it could be is if you are sending PM's to members that don't know much about you they may feel uncomfortable replying.

If you still feel this way tomorrow then we will close the account as per your request.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi Ian,

Just had a skim through your old posts and see that you have similar conditions to mine and we're fellow gooners. I'm also not that far from you living in West Sussex. Feel free to PM me anytime and I will respond as soon as I can.

Keep well!

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Hi Ian

I am not sure what has gone on but sometimes the people may not be around to reply straight away or maybe not active on the forum at this time.

One other thing it could be is if you are sending PM's to members that don't know much about you they may feel uncomfortable replying.

If you still feel this way tomorrow then we will close the account as per your request.

i honestly think their needs to be a thread in the contact section about deleting acounts.

i've seen so many people wanting their acounts deleted, why not make it a sticky thread or something.

if you want your acount deleted, post here

Quote Originally Posted by ian1982 View Post
    Delete my account please. Fed up with people who claim they want people with similar issues to them to talk to and the ignore me. Every person I message ignores me and I don't need that shit from others on here.

Ian

You are your own man and to be absolutely honest I am selective at the posts I read as I try and be objective on subjects I actually know about or have experienced the symptoms.

However I read you are also a gooner that's at least three of us so maybe start a football section and anyone can join in and plenty of the girls are passionate about their teams. You never know it might work, but more importantly it takes ones mind off ones anxiety or and depression. You could even have a weekly EPL league table competition where one has to predict the results and subsequently update it weekly and have a leader board.

I'll out myself as an Eagle (Crystal Palace for those not familiar with the Pride of South London outfit) and have been a fan for decades. I would be delighted if we could start up a football section and it would be so therapeutic for those of us trying to get away from the doom and gloom?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I'll out myself as an Eagle (Crystal Palace for those not familiar with the Pride of South London outfit) and have been a fan for decades. I would be delighted if we could start up a football section and it would be so therapeutic for those of us trying to get away from the doom and gloom?

You could perhaps start up a football thread if you would like..... unfortunately I am not sure it will be feisable to start a football sub forum/section because then we would probably need to start one for everyone elses hobbies and interests.... such as a rugby, cricket etc.

But as I say feel free to start a football thread in the Misc forum

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Ian,

As you can see, we're not a bad bunch. Stick around and you'll find people soon get to know you.

Also:

1) Excellent post FMP
    2) What is a gooner?
    3) As Emmz said, go for it and start a football thread. It's the one place you can guarantee not to find me commenting

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by Pipkin View Post
    Ian,

As you can see, we're not a bad bunch. Stick around and you'll find people soon get to know you.

Also:

1) Excellent post FMP
    2) What is a gooner?

3) As Emmz said, go for it and start a football thread. It's the one place you can guarantee not to find me commenting

Pip
    That's pretty obvious Pip by your question What is a gooner ?

A small football club called Arsenal that sells out to 60000 for every home game and has a waiting list of 30000 for season tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo View Post
    That's pretty obvious Pip by your question What is a gooner ?

A small football club called Arsenal that sells out to 60000 for every home game and has a waiting list of 30000 for season tickets.
    Not that I know the first thing about football (never having seen or played a game in my life) but aren't they the gunners? Or maybe gooners is right? It sounds more interesting anyway.

Pip

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information