Thread: could brain fog , difficulty thinking strait, be influenced by whar we eat?

Question could brain fog , difficulty thinking strait, be influenced by whar we eat?

I have trouble with logical thinking, can't do simple mental maths sometimes and I don't seem to be able to realise my mistakes in time.i was wondering if anxiety and its symptoms could be influenced by what I'm eating? I am overweight and I don't eat regularly...i wake up at night sometimes, hungry like I haven't eaten in a month.. I have cravings or I forget to eat because I'm not hungry all day... Could anxiety symptoms be controlled by what we eat and thus lack of concentration be corrected?

Re: could brain fog , difficulty thinking strait, be influenced by whar we eat?

I reckon there will be quite a connection. I know I find certain foods, stoggy ones, increase my head issues and give me some funny cotton wool head type issues.

If you don't have a food routine then your blood sugar could be an issue too as that will affect your mood.

From what I have read whatever you eat or drink or ingest as far as food ,drink or medicines have brain fog affects.. It seems it is pretty common and not really too concerning. Lately with the weather changing and allergies.. my head gets all weirded out and I feel like im in a fog and perhaps getting ready for a stroke but then I realize it is just probably allergy and ear issues and causes eyes to feel funny and etc.. so not to worry think you will be fine..

thanks for answering...my confusion is getting worse and i guess i'm looking for every chance possible there is something else to blame...

i went shopping, i remembered everything i was supposed to buy , without checklist. when i got back, my husband said something and i didn't quite get at first, seconds later i sorted it out and i got anxiety again from thinking i got dementia...i instantly forget doing something just after i've finished, i sometimes can't sort out the meaning of things as quick as i used to and the thing is i don't feel wired all the time, i get enough sleep, my job is ok...it's just when i get home it's like i'm in slow motion...i was sure i did something, even somehow remembered it visualy, turns out i didn't...i can't pull it together

Thread Information