Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! Dr ordered EEG MRI

Re: Help! Dr ordered EEG MRI

Mine are barely visable little white (tiny circles - a lot of them too sometimes but only if I really pay attention) which I can see when its bright outside and usually under a blue background. Someone correct me if you can but since they move as well these are blood cells? Right? At least that's what I surmised. Again I had a clear bill of health from the eye doctor andbasic neuro came back clear from GP. Still worried about persistent pressure in head though for myself. Got worse tonight at martial arts when I was bending over which was startling. Somehow we just have to push through, I have your same fears but nothing scares me more then losing my neurological functions to something like a brain tumor; so I feel you. I'm also as I said before concerned about uneven pupils (sometimes left sometimes right)

I think what your describing xeno is visual snow or blue entopic field phenomenon (I might've spelled that wrong). I see that too when looking at white walls under bright light, or when looking at the sky. But I've had that since I was a kid. Your right, we have to push through. The past couple days have actually been pretty ok for me, until tonight when the spots flared up again and I again became discouraged :(

Your right. I was actually perfectly fine 5 weeks ago and now I'm a mess. Had a better day but by the end of it when I bend over it spiked the feeling of pressure in the upper left part of my head. Very worrying. But once your in the hole its just so much harder to climb back out. I've been told I just need to have faith and move on but the symptoms like yours seem real and logic says figure it out. That just makes things worse though.

Yea it's so hard. I feel like my family and friends think I'm making all of this up. They don't understand how terrifying it is to experience all of these strange, unexplained symptoms. Even if they're not caused by something "real" my anxiety makes them real. If that makes any sense...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information