Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Floor moving feeling. Anyone?

Floor moving feeling. Anyone?

I am terrified. I've had a floor moving feeling for over a week. It's now almost constant and scaring me so much.

It's like when you walk on a boat or in a lift and you feel that unsteady feeling?

I'm so upset because right now my anxiety is sky hugh. My daughter is in hospital unwell. My son is struggling with anxiety since being bullied and I have felt under immense stress recently coping with it all. I had a panic attack in the nurses room 2 months ago and since I am terrified of appointments. It's flared up my agoraphobia and I have panic attacks alot due to all the stress. So feeling this unsteady feeling is scaring me incase I collapse or end up in hospital and I wouldn't cope.

My friends tell me I am i under immense stress and it's all anxiety. Can anyone relate please? I feel like my head goes heavy and my legs, and feel like I'm walking on a moving boat. It terrifies me and I panic all day. My husband has been away for 2 nights in the hospital with our daughter because I couldn't stay over night by myself and I've been so afraid at home with this feeling. I have done nothing but cry :(

Re: Floor moving feeling. Anyone?

yep.

i have this too

even taking small steps proves problamatic for me, and if it goes on for too long, it usually develops in to a spinny sensation.. it's horrible!

ugg i hate it

It's horrible isn't it.

Have you seen your GP about it?

B x

Hi hun. I've had this too, I describe it as walking on a bouncy castle and my coordination goes funny too. Mines usually linked to my ears and generally corrects itself after a week or so.
    Xxx

Yes very similar hun.

I go heavy down the back of my head with it too. I feel lile im in a lift or on a boat. It's terrifying me.

Thank you do much xx

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnibelle View Post
    It's horrible isn't it.

Have you seen your GP about it?

B x

no.

always thought it was just part of anxiety, and since my anxiety's really bad i figured that's why i get it so often.

Yes my husband keeps saying I don't need to go to the GP and it's due to stress of my child being in hospital ill and my son strugglign with panic attacks and CAMHS not helping us. I have had immense stress recently and in that time this has began.

Do you have it often?

I get this too at times when my anxiety is bad. Sometimes I get it if Im not particularly stressed but am tired, then it seems to come on and hey presto it triggers anxiety- it's like what come first the chicken or the egg.
    I've had this for many years and has been put down to anxiety by previous gps/ counsellors. Even went to ENT when it all started many moons ago and they said nothing wrong so anxiety.
    I had s bad experience with CAMHS too with a family member. It's so frustrating isn't it.
    Hope things improve soon for your family and then your anxiety can start to subside xxxx

[Thank you so much. That is very resssuring. Ive been very worried abiut it everytime it happens i panic and my anxirty triggers.

Camhs hsve been terrible. Its been so stressful and hard seeing my son struggling.

Thanks again.

B

QUOTE=dizzy daisy;1493494]I get this too at times when my anxiety is bad. Sometimes I get it if Im not particularly stressed but am tired, then it seems to come on and hey presto it triggers anxiety- it's like what come first the chicken or the egg.
    I've had this for many years and has been put down to anxiety by previous gps/ counsellors. Even went to ENT when it all started many moons ago and they said nothing wrong so anxiety.
    I had s bad experience with CAMHS too with a family member. It's so frustrating isn't it.
    Hope things improve soon for your family and then your anxiety can start to subside xxxx[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnibelle View Post
    Yes my husband keeps saying I don't need to go to the GP and it's due to stress of my child being in hospital ill and my son strugglign with panic attacks and CAMHS not helping us. I have had immense stress recently and in that time this has began.

Do you have it often?

hope your son is out of the hospital soon.

yeah i get it pretty often, even when i'm sitting down sometimes the floor underneath me feels like it's moving

i don't get it all the time though. probably a lot more than i should (2 to 3 times a week), but when it happens i know about it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information