Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk Sport?

Re: Talk Sport?

no no no to McClaren
    I would like Glenn Hoddle, I think hes a fabulous coach but think hes effectively retired

enjoyed the egg chasing yesterday, great Slam for England

T20 is hotting up nicely
    Can England get a 2nd win?

Did anyone catch the Eubanks Jr fight? I've heard it was quite a match.

Eubanks Jr is a good fighter from what I've seen in a few matches in the past. His dad was obviously more interesting in the wellbeing of the fighters than the other corner! Lets hope the guy makes a full & swift recovery.

Hi Pulisa,

Are you thinking of reviving this or a new thread for the Euro? (thank god, something good about Europe that isn't about Brexit!)

I should do, Terry, but I haven't really managed to raise much enthusiasm for the Euros yet. I should be supporting Wales as there are a few Palace players in the team..

Well, it's only just starting. There's been a little bit too much "enthusiasm" over there so far.

Couldn't believe that last ditch lucky Russian goal. That could be seen as a bad omen...(well, not that we expect to get far anyway )

Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 13-06-16 at 10:50. Reason: Correcting my ever present typos!

feel sorry for Wales, though England deserved the win
    Roy had 4 forwards on the pitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Wales can turn Russia over with that level of passion

ALSO 'twas a good win down under in the Rugger last Saturday vs. Australia
    England looked good

Just wondering - Have any of you ever been to one of the US football games played in London?

It's a real shame that Euro 2016 is being marred by violence.

The French police also need to pull their heads out of their backsides. After recent events I would have expected their security to be tight yet that's 2 smoke bombs and a flare smuggled into the stadiums so far. Thank God nobody worse has tried!

Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information