Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk Sport?

Re: Talk Sport?

Leicester!!!

Is that Come On You Potters?

Nah, I don't think he does, well I know for a fact we don't have mansions anyway. All the Man U players aren't far away so they are probably out near Alderley Edge somewhere with them.

Even the Port Vale players can buy the biggest houses around here so I doubt Abbie would be happy with that!

There is an estate near to the new ground, pretty nice houses too. The old ground was much closer though. You wouldn't want to live near to Stoke fans, historically they have always been up for a riot after the game whether they win or lose. It's common to find a fair few shop windows smashed in.

Well I hope you don't run into our Holmesdale "Ultras" this afternoon then! They are normally up for a fight and dress in black-they make all the noise at matches but I don't think they watch the game....

Isn't the Britannia meant to be one of the coldest stadia although probably not today as it's very mild at least Darn Saaarf?

---------- Post added at 16:52 ---------- Previous post was at 14:11 ----------

COYPALACE!!!

Trois points dans le sac!

Stoke was 1 1 Went to the the loo. WHAT!!!!! CP got the winning Goal.
    Well that spoiled my night. WAKE UP STOKE!!!!

Sorry, Magic! There's always Boxing Day to make amends! This season is producing farcical results-just look at Leicester!

Ah well, it was a Merry Christmas gift.

We'll lose to Bournemouth on Boxing Day! Another Zaha "pen"-he's worth his weight in dives!

You never know, you didn't think you would beat us and well...

We've got Man U and I would have normally been worried...until someone retired (it did make me laugh when they put that "break on emergency" waxwork outside the ground )

The "Special One" could be installed by then....... Such a narcissist but more charisma than Legoman Van Gaal

Hi There, Well Stoke did well today. Did not know they were playing early.
    Put Teletext on.
    What a shock--- They had won Man United 2 O.
    Well flipping done Stoke. made my day

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread Information