I have had a lump for almost a year or a little over a year in the corner of my jaw. My doctor said at first that he thought it was a salivary gland swollen and sent me to an ent.

The ent said it was just a lymph node and said if I had any other issues to come back to see him but wasn't concerned about it because he and my doctor said it was probably from ongoing infection of my teeth from deterioration.

Thing is that it is weird.. some days is seems to be popping out and so swollen and I can feel it down into my neck ...other days it seems that it is barely there.

Other days it seems swollen and I gently message around it a little and it seems to subside ,not all the way but almost.. I don't get it. I don't want to go the doctor again with it or when I go to the doctor I don't want to mention it again..I get scared and worried about it.

After thinking about it.. I wonder if maybe it is a Aneurysm that puffs up and then when I gently message it , it goes down for a bit? Wouldn't a aneurysm get bigger instead of puffing up and going down all the time?

When it was real swollen one time the doctor gave me antibiotics and it went almost all the way down but never went totally down..so I don't know what to think about it anymore. I am so tired of dealing with it all the time.. but scared to ask the doctor about it.

It seems like everyone that post about lymph nodes here has issues with theirs coming and going and never going down totally. If you have teeth issues and allergies and such.. would this lymph node continually go up and down?

PS, how come you can't post photos here anymore?