Thread: Hello!

Hello!

I've been having heart palps for like three days now! Totally sucks, I'm from Arizona, reading some of your messages has really helped me feel better. Thank you guys! Hoping this crap goes away. I got over the fear of my heart racing and was able to beat that and little did I know, my mind was going to switch it up with some skipped beats to scare the shit out of me all over again. I'm fighting the good fight though. My doc says it's all part of the course. He wants me to try and get past this naturally on my own before putting me on anything. Anyways, much love to all of you!

Re: Hello!

Hi, its really great to hear your battling through. I'm having a fairly good day with my anxiety/depression today, just taking a day at a time. I think that's the best way. Sounds like your staying positive and that's the main thing and doing great managing it on your own. KEEP FIGHTING

Glad to hear you're having a good day, i'm going to be with my girlfriend all day today. Having her around always makes it so much better. Helps me relax, and feel at peace. I hope you have had a great day, I appreciate the message back.

Hello and Welcome to the Forum

I'm glad to hear that you are handling your situation very well. Your doctor is very wise to allow you to cope up with your issues first before putting you on anything. It's also good that you're with your girlfriend, you should always surround yourself with people who can help you deal with your issues. It's great that as early as now you're already able to do the necessary things to help you with your condition. Keep it up and keep posting. We need all the inspiration we can get.

Thread Information