Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: lowering my dose due to night sweats & vivid dreams

Re: lowering my dose due to night sweats & vivid dreams

Thankyou both, I slept much better last night, well 11 till 5 but no night sweats yay! I've always been an early waker so that doesn't bother me, I quite like some quite time in the mornings with my coffee! XX

How you getting on Nicola ?

Hi Mr Andy I'm getting on much better thankyou and strangely I've had no night sweats for about a week now, I don't know whether they were caused by stress as now that stress has been sorted out I've not had them since? Weird you watch I'll have one tonight lol. I'm very tired but I think that the anaemia, I'm falling asleep on the sofa watching telly every night and that's so unlike me, I feel physically exhausted all the time and look tired too...attractive lol. How are you doing? XX

---------- Post added at 21:41 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

Still getting the vivid dreams tho but not as bad and again that happened when the stress I was under was sort of rectified and I felt at ease, it was the night sweats that were really getting to me, dreams I can just about cope with but night sweats were terrible XX

The ven is probably making you feel tired all the time,my mate who is on it always complained about this.Ive had a very rough week but feel ok now
    Glad you've got rid of those nasty night sweats

I've never been like it before on it in all 3 years I've been taking it, I'm even having to have a nap in the day! Sorry to hear you've had a rough week are you still on 2.5mg olanz? That dose works so much better for me especially regarding weight gain, I'm back to the weight I was before it now even less actually XX

Yes 2.5mg I tried to go down to 1.25mg but it sent me bonkers with withdrawal

Oh no did it? I know when I did the drop from 5mg to 2.5mg it was tough and I had some nasty withdrawals so I'm also scared to go even lower, it's certainly a potent med isn't it? XX

Glad things are a bit more settled for you, Nic. These drugs that really help with unbearable agitation are so complex-it's hard to know what to do but If they can provide some relief then that's so much better than trying to live with 24/7 agitation xx

the drop from 5mg to 2.5mg wasnt to bad but down to 1.25mg all hell broke loose and I suffered terrible insomnia and increased anxiety.I think I am staying on this dose for the foreseeable future.Yes its a very potent drug,I cant argue that it gives me a good nights sleep without making me groggy or anything,shame it made me fat and has a risk of high cholesterol and diabetes

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information