Thread: F this health anxiety

F this health anxiety

I am sick of it. Lymphoma or tumors, bowel cancer, Als, even health anxiety for my loved ones. I am sick of it. I just want to live and enjoy my life. Last week I was actually happy to think I was sick, because it was better than the anxiety. And it is true. I could live with an illness I really could. But this self doubting and worrying and feeling like I am crazy sucks. It is time to live and realize we are ok. Anyway I am tired but let's all try to live. Worry is a waste and even if we are all sick, well let's just enjoy life because that is all we are sure we have. Mystery illness that only we know is not real. You are ok so appreciate your family and live.

Re: F this health anxiety

That should be a new health campaign slogan, like our Two Fingers Up To Cancer campaign overhere!

I don't have HA but I've had many a time where I have wished I just had some form of physical illness because then I would get help with it, unlike the lack of help we get with mental health issues overhere.

Good luck with your approach, it really is true!

Thread Information