Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *sigh*

Unhappy *sigh*

*explodes*

i cant do this any more these suicidal thoughts are coming back and the harder i try to get on top of things the further away my goals seem to become. I need out.

sorry this is a pointless thread sorry for wasting your time

xXxmanoxXx

Re: *sigh*

awwww
    now come on this is hard we all know that but it dose get better we have these blips dont we .
    try keep busy keep your mind off it a bit .
    if things are no better tomoz go see your doc tell him how you are feeling make him/her help you hun .
    love jodie xx

JBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!

Come on now Jodie....ur doin great..i know it's hard believe me..times can b crap as we all know........ye know I'm here for you init????

I'll kick ye ass hun dont you worry lmao...me luvs ya ye silly goose xxxx

'What you do today, is gettin' you closer to where ye wanna be tomora'

Oh Jitterbug,

So sorry you having a hard time but as others have said its just a blip and no its not pointless this thread its great you are letting out how you feel and being honest with yourself. Thanks important and helps sort out those confusing thoughts.
    Always around if you want a chat but hang in there ok we are all here for you xxxx

love Sax xxx

awh thanks guys ur great
    Im just so tired of fighting someone please tell me the answer to this question as well i just dont see it... what is the point of trying so hard as hard as one can possible try when its never good enough its never a pass its never even worth it. what is the point of even trying?
    people say its just school after that its so different and it doesnt matter. If it doeosnt matter again...whats the point? i might as well drop out now maybe im just meant to be my parents carer all my life maybe im just so damn stupid theres no hope, maybe none of this is real and all the pain and anger and all the past is just a figment of my imagination...*does not know where this is going*....BLAHHH
    im sick of people saying theyre there when they cant be bothered im sick of trying when i get nothing back im tired im fed up i look like somones been at it with a frickin cheese grater and as much as i hate these scars its the only way i know that works that i can rely on that wont abandon me. And I know i deserve every bit of it.
    ok enough ranting.. sorry

xXxmanoxXx

Just want to say keep smiling Jit and don't be sad, just think you got lots of people around you that care about you! Things will get better just don't give up hope.

Scooby2005
    x x

"Everybodys changing and I don't feel same."

Hi JB,

How's things today? You sound very down. If you need an ear, I'm here to listen. Please don't think so badly of yourself. You are a good person, funny, warm and affectionate. We love you here and being without you would make us all very sad. I'm not medically trained and have no answers for us, though I wish I did. Please take care, and keep strong for us if you can't do it for yourself.

All the best

GB

Hi jitterbug how you doing?

Never look down on somebody- unless your helping them up!

Hi ya Jitterbug,

I think we caught each other the other night in chat - would it help hun to tell us exactly what some of your problems are incase we can help to see a way to sort them???

We have a saying on here about suicide 'It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem'!!

Whatever is going on for you right now will not always be the case - life is an ever changing thing!!!

Piglet xx

hiya there jitterbug!!!
    so sorry to hear your feeling so down, suicidal thoughts, yes you have them, but really if you dont mind me saying so, you dont want to end your life, YOU WANT TO END THE THOUGHTS YOUR HAVING!!! as hard as it is, focus on something that makes you happy, anything to distract your thoughts, It is so hard, I understand it is, but just get through today, and I truely wish you better!!!! sincere warmth skylight

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information