Thread: kidney failure

kidney failure

Hi guys.
    Im sooooo sad at the moment because i feel my body is full of cancer. I have been constipated for a while now and even after taking awnekot i atill cant go. I wake up and the first thing i think of is 'can i do a poo' sorry tmi but true. I have slight back pain and went docs fri who tested for a kidney infection but all is fine. I still think something in my body is failing and im very scared. I keep thinking im going to end up on a drip in hospital or going to die. There is nothing that can make me smile at the moment as living life in fear.

Anyone who can talk to me pls do.

Re: kidney failure

Hey there,

I worry about cancer too and I have similar concerns with going to the loo. I sometimes record when i go and I'm always looking for blood or anything. I also have the pain in my back and worry about my kidneys. I have had tests too and everything fine but its hard to shake that feeling something is not right isnt it!

Dr has said mine is IBS probably from stress of worrying about every little thing. Is the worry affecting your appettite? Have you tried yoga for constipation? I tried yoga and i think it does help a bit :-)

"Our greatest success is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall"

No im eating fine but just convinced i have some sort of blockage and il eventually die from it. I hope my toilet gets back to its regular habbits and i can stop worrying. I am just back from the gym now

X

Sounds like you are a healthly person normally I have been in bed all morning fretting about my aches and pains just can't seem to face anything right now. Sometimes stressing out can cause everything to go out of whack, I am a prime example of that! Drs keep telling my its stress and anxiety.

My husband had really bad constipation as a kid and he once went weeks without going. He assures me that the dr would be able to feel if there was a huge back log.

Sometimes what helps for me is to book a drs appointment for a week/two weeks time and try to make a decision that you won't obsess over it until then. And try not to google.

"Our greatest success is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall"

Loads of info from the NHS website http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Constip...roduction.aspx

Thanks cora, and thanks Elen for the website.

its sad that the life we are living has to be lived in fear when we are only given one chance at it.

thanks ladies x

Thread Information