Thread: Vomiting

Vomiting

I've been suffering with morning sickness since week five of my pregnancy. Now week 24 and a bit and still vomiting but it has decreased in the amount of times.

However my last few vomits have all come up looking like an oldish stale red/black blood. It's not mixed in with anything else just the whole vomit is like this. Oh says it's not blood.

I have been mostly waking in the night vomiting recently which is new and it starts with a slight burning sensation in the upper chest/throat area and doesn't stop until I vomit and that relieves it. I'm really worried that I'll have a hole in my oesophagus and I'll die from it as its mostly fatal. Last week I was burping all the time as well and suspect I have some mild heartburn from the pregnancy but the colour of my vomit is really bothering me. If I'm vomiting at 3am on an empty tummy shouldn't it be bile that's white or yellow. Like it was for weeks before. I also can't think of any red food/liquids I had ate the days the vomit has been like this. I'm really concerned, I can't see how this is anything other than fatal.

---------- Post added at 18:07 ---------- Previous post was at 15:40 ----------

Anyone please

Re: Vomiting

Why not talk to your midwife or doctor and see what they say ?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information