Thread: so tired

so tired

Hi all, not posted for along time l now currently taking 250 (since October) however at this level I'm sooooo tired is this just side effect that will pass eventually ?
    Any comments /advice welcome
    Thanks
    Last edited by cristine; 04-12-15 at 09:08.

Re: so tired

Surprised that nobody has responded to your question. Yes fatigue is a common symptom / side effect for lyrica. This is not surprising as lyrica is dampening down the activity of neurotransmitters in your brain meaning that you will feel less stimulated and hopefully less anxious. Taking any med is a balance between side effects and benefits. Nobody can say whether side effects will pass with time but many do pass or ease with time. Does lyrica give you any relief for anxiety ?

Hi Hipha,
    Thanks for replying I don't feel anxious but I never really did I started on lyrica after suffering from panic attacks which came out of the blue ! I still have them occasionally but can control (stifle) them whether the med helps or I've learned to cope not really sure ? -however without Lyrica I struggle to get out of bed just sooo tired I can sleep forever :-/ however that feeling had returned so upped the dose don't recall tiredness being a side effect before but I can see why it would make sense now thanks!- maybe i've reached a plateau

Thread Information