Thread: Question about CBC and labs

Question about CBC and labs

I had a normal CBC and kidney function tests about a month ago so im telling myself that if anything sinister was brewing in my anxiety ridden body that something would have been amiss on those labs, right?

Re: Question about CBC and labs

Quote Originally Posted by cricket0148 View Post
    I had a normal CBC and kidney function tests about a month ago so im telling myself that if anything sinister was brewing in my anxiety ridden body that something would have been amiss on those labs, right?
    Right!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thanks Fish!!! How are you doing?? Trying to settle y anxiety. im in love and dont want my anxiety to interfere.

I can't complain cricket. No use in it anyhow Just one foot in front of the other, some pain meds when needed and a positive attitude.

Love eh?... well that's just wonderful. Nothing like love to keep you distracted. Best wishes for a stress free and wonderful holiday season I'll be spending some quality time with my wife as it's out 5th year since meeting anniversary.

Keep your chin up and as always...

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife!!! Love is great!!! i sure as heck didnt expect to fall in love.. Happened fast and unexpected. Its not about age in the end, its being happy and let me tell you im the happiest i have been in years... literally. I do not care if its right the way it happened or the situation... all i know is i walk on clouds and gives me yet another reason to get up in the morning along with my two little girls..

Thread Information