Hi can anyone help or give me some reassurance. I've had lumpy boobs for years now and had several trips to the breast clinic, last one was November last year when I had a mammogram and they drained a cyst everything else was fine. Fast forward to last Saturday and I find another lump in the other boob this time, as you can imagine I immediately panic. First thing Monday went to the Dr's. My doctor was really nice and said it was another cyst she could also feel another one in the other boob in a similar position. She didn't seem worried and asked me if I wanted to go and get it drained. Obviously I said yes as I wouldn't be able to stop worrying about it or leave it (them) alone if I didn't go. She told me that she didn't want me to have another mammogram as it was too soon after the last one and she didn't think I needed it. But she would refer me for an ultrasound. I saw a private consultant last time who was lovely so I'm booked to go back to see him on wed this week.

After I left the Dr's last week I was relatively calm but the last few days I have worried myself sick. I've been proding around a lot and now think I can feel other suspicious lumps. I've spent most of today on Google and feel physically sick with worry now. I've had HA for about 15 years and amongst various other illnesses BC is one that terrifies me. I guess I just wondered if others have had something similar and have lots of lumps in their boobs? I know it sounds silly but I thought that was normal until I asked my friend and she said she doesn't have any lumps in hers.
Sorry to witter on but I would be really grateful for any advice, thank you c