Hey everyone!

Some of you might recognize me & my posts from this summer. Ive joined this site a little bit more than a year ago and posted alot about my ectopics beats. Well since then, some things have been way better and some a bit worst. I thought i would write a little update to re-assure some people who might have the same things as me or those that had what im still having and might be able to help me

Ive basically started having ectopics in July 2014 after a stressful period when i was drinking quite alot of cofee (4-5 a day). It started during a hot day while i was walking outside with my heartrate spiking around the 140 with some extra beats followed by a pause. Ive done almost all possible tests between January 2015 and June 2015 (x-ray, blood test, echo, ekg, holter, stress test) and everything came back normal beside around 600 of pvc/pacs. So they basically told me my anxiety/cardiophobia was causing me too much adrenaline and this was setting off the skips.

Well since then, ive noticed few things that have been better and wanted to share it with yall:

1) Ive done stupid stuffs for the last 3 years. Lets just say that ive took too many risks sexually and ive been scared to get tested for a long time. Well ive decided to go to the hospital around a month ago to get tested after having some skin rash all over my body which got me terrified. Results? everything was negative. I couldnt believed it and started to cry. I honestly thought i had hiv or something and this was a big re-assurance for me. Useless to say that now i always protect myself.

2) This might be a coincidence (or not) but since i got the news i have nothing, my blood pressure is better than what it was. Before it was constanly around 145/90. Now its almost always around 115/70.

3) I was at around 82kg for the past 3 years and this also might be a concidence (or not) but i am now at 76kg (and i didnt modify anything in my nutrition to be honest...)

But on the flip side of things theres also some things that im trying to work on and have difficulty and would need some advices if anyone has been through that:

- I used to drink a lot of beers. Before i was basically drinking because of depression, to fight the pain i had of the passing of my uncle and friend. I was basically drinking to cover up my sadness. I dont do that anymore but instead ive met some new people and i started to realize that i drink as much as i was before (or more) and i dont really know why. I dont feel sad but it feel like i always try to find a reason to drink. I started to realize i have a drinking problem around 4 days ago when i started to drink while i didnt even want to. I asked myself why are u drinking u dont even want to? and i just kept drinking. When i try to stop for 3-4 days, my ectopics are crazy and i feel alot of anxiety. To be honest my goal is not to stop completely, i just want to be like before. I want to try to stop drinking in excess. I can go days without drinking but the side effects are scaring me. Any suggestions?

- Ive always been someone active. I played soccer around 12 years and did muai thai around 2 years ago for 10 months. I never was afraid of anything heart related until i had my first ectopics beats. Ever since, ive stopped doing any kind of exercise. Now i must say that i really miss exercises and i deeply want to be active again and sweat like before. The problem is 1 out of 3-4 times, my heart will start to produce extra beats followed by a pause and that scares the **** out of me. So yes... im basically really scared to do any kind of exercise now and i dont know how to get back at it again. To be honest, im terrified. Any suggestions?

Thanks all