Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New dog!

New dog!

My husband and I just rescued a dog ... she's a boxer/beagle mix and she is so great! Very affectionate, cuddly, playful. A few issues with accidents in the house the first couple days, but she is coming along well with house training. I am loving having a dog!!!

Re: New dog!

How wonderful for you.

I think pets are very, very therapeutic and helpful for mental health sufferers. They offer so much for us in terms of unconditional love, affection, distraction when we feel anxious,etc. and company when we are/feel alone.

All the best to you and your new pet!

How exciting for you! And really lovely to adopt a rescue dog too. Wishing you loads of fun and happiness with your new family member!

Thank you and you are totally right. Even in the worst mood, when she bounces into my lap it always makes me smile!! Been getting exercise too taking her out.

My German Shepherd is 7 yrs old now, we got her at 5 months old, the person who had her was going to put her in the dogs home, but we took her. She was the worst behaved dog EVER!!!!!! But now is she is the most gentle, well behaved dog.

Walking a dog is brilliant therapy, I take her out in rain, snow, all weathers. I stop and chat to other dog owners. Would be lost without her.

Enjoy her !!!!

Thank you! We love taking her to the dog park ... She's made lots of doggy friends!! The owners all know each other too from frequent visits. It's been fun!

Congratulations! I rescued my two dogs almost two years ago now...and it's probably the best decision I've made yet. They bring me so much joy and happiness!

Have fun with your new fur baby!!

Aw, congratulations! Enjoy!

Whoa, a boxer cross! Boxers usually have tons of energy and love jumping on you so you will be kept very busy

Dogs are great companions, I bet you will get a lot out of this.

I used to have three boxers, great dogs, soft as they come.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information