Thread: general anxiety disorder

general anxiety disorder

Happy Christmas all,Ive had an anxiety disorder since the late 80's,it comes and goes but never really goes,when its bad its bad when it goes away for a while you wonder what its all about,strange how it never loses its ability to really scare me despite years of "experience",helped by some meds,GP and on line ones,take care all

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya DaveTE311 and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: general anxiety disorder

Hey you know that is actually something I said to my Dr that I find it strange after being raised in a house were at least to family members had severe Anxiety and then myself ,it shocks me just how it still scares the hell out of me but it does .

Guess that's tech power of it though isn't it .
    Grabs you and spins you around until it's burnt out or you can work through it .

merry Christmas to you too!,
    and I agree I've suffered for three years now although I've only recently discovered this year it was down to whatever anxiety(I don't actually know which I have as when I done the test I got high on all of them lol) alot of people tell me to just eat or sleep because nothing bads gonna happen and I believe it until I try and realize I'm still scared half to death even though I've been there a million times!, despite it all I am getting better for the fourth time I just wonder how long for and if I need to speak to the mental health people and get help because its seriously annoying me now lol

Welcome and all the best about your issues, may God bless you with peace...

Thread Information